Author Topic: reforge 100% elemental damage weapons and best way to get Demon Claws  (Read 20250 times)

Offline DTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hi all, i recently needed to farm the Fire Temple Ruins Mini-Champ to get enough Essence of Order for imbuing LMC on my new samp suit and needed a new weapon to help with that.

I ended up umbuing two 100% cold damage Radiant Scimitars to:

hit cold are 44%
Hit mana leech 55%
Hit stamina leech 44%
Demon slayer
Damage increase 40%

and

hit cold are 44%
Hit mana leech 55%
Hit stamina leech 44%
Elemental slayer
Damage increase 40%

So to make a 100% elemental damge weapon i followed some tips on stratics (http://stratics.com/community/threads/reforging-how-to.264020/)

1. make elemental damage weapon
use dull or shadow runic and refoging choice name is Exquisite/of Quality
2. again reforge for only elemental damage weapon
use shadow or copper runic
If you want SSI you choice Animater/of Haste,you want lightning ,you choice Vicious/of Slahghter.(you want property)
3.enhance
sometime not need enhance
4.use powder of fortifying
5.imbuing

then i umbued the rest, including the slayers but what was most interesting to me is that i hate farming for deamon claws (to imbue demon slayer) and in 4 of the Fire Temple Ruins Mini-Champ spawn cycles i only got 3! then i read about a quest in ter mur that had a high result in demon claws as a reward so i looked into it and found that there is a quest in the tinker shop, south of the Royal City public Soulforge.

the quest is called 'A worthy Proposition' and requires 10 bamboo flutes and 1 elven fletching, bamboo flutes are easy to make and the elven fletching is made from 20 feathers and 1 faery dust (which you can get from Pixies, Fairy Dragons and Wisps in the Abyss.)

I did 7 quests and recieved 6 demon claws so the drop rates was fare higher and quicker than farming Fire Deamons.

i hope this helps some one :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
+ rep to you for the info about the quest. Never knew about it.

Oak Kits will also give you 100% Weapons. I think DC hammers will only give you 70% and then you can enhance with Bronze for 100% Fire, etc. Shadow will give you 100% Though for Sure.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
WoW.  I'm on my way to the pool with little one, but I will try that for sure, because I'm in  need of Claw.   The other way I got mine was to do the Abyss champ in Fel. 

We were trying to get those Stealth Cloak, but that slow.  As for your mini-champ, wear a Flame talie, that will take care of the elemental and only need to use a Cold Radiant and Double axe Deamon.   

Here the kicker now, with the new weapons and armors change, if you have the right suit, HSL is not required on weapon,   I not longer  imbue HSL on my new weapon and never lost STAM/DEX.   

Offline DTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
INteresting about the HSL, im about to make a new samp suit out of platemail/ringmail for the new changes, is it just having high stam/dex ok then to not worry abot having HSL on weapons?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
D.   

Your suit can be as simple as,  Mace & Shield, and 5 pieces of studded armors for extra LMC.  Now this is where the thinking cap come on.  Should I use 1)  Barded Leather or 2) Normal Leather and enhance after. I'm thinking of going with #2.  Lot of possibility armor suit now. 

Offline DTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
i quite like the look of something similar to the suit build of this http://stratics.com/community/threads/pub81-sampire-suit-and-template.297804/

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
Re: reforge 100% elemental damage weapons and best way to get Demon Claws
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 01:56:31 AM »
I've always used Shadow for making my 100% elemental damage weapons. However I dont really see the point in running 100% element damage weapons on sampires or throwers given that they utilize consecrate weapon which is already going to take advantage of the target's lowest resist.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 08:38:04 AM »
120 Weapon / Tactics / Anatomy / Bush / Parry / 100 Necro -- 20 in whatever..

This is my current 55% LMC AI spammer which has no chiv so I use 100% elementals in some cases, but I usually just reforge for 100% HML though and not bother with the 100% elemental.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 03:44:23 PM »
I've always used Shadow for making my 100% elemental damage weapons. However I dont really see the point in running 100% element damage weapons on sampires or throwers given that they utilize consecrate weapon which is already going to take advantage of the target's lowest resist.

I personally don't run with chiv. Or if I do it's just enough to get about 50% sacred journey success.

Tags: