Author Topic: Mysticism  (Read 3750 times)

Offline jtw1984Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Mysticism
« on: January 30, 2010, 02:40:31 PM »
Basically I created this thread to give some insight to helpful things you can do with mysticism. Everyone just reply here.

1.) Purge Magic. This spell works great. If a mage is in protection you can easily remove it from him. I tested this, and apparently you remove the buffs in the reverse order of what the opponent casted them. So if you are doing a champ spawn and are worried about someone using this on you try casting Protection first, then something like Magic Reflection and then Reactive armor.

Also, something else about this spell. You can cast it about as fast as a 2nd or 3rd level magery spell. Don't you hate it when you dismount ninjas only for them to jump back into animal form and run off? Well guess what? This spell will knock a ninja out of animal form. It doesn't have any delay penalty as they can jump right back in it. This spell casts fast enough that if you run in a group 1 mystic should be able to spam this and keep this guy dismounted.

Anyways, I'll come back and add some more later.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Mysticism
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 11:21:43 AM »
I'm holding off on this until the new patch hits the servers.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 02:06:29 PM »
Good to know about the ninja thing. Although I hope noone uses it on me :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 05:38:05 PM »
Good to know about the ninja thing. Although I hope noone uses it on me :)

I've had it used on me and as long as you have 4/6 and you're REASONABLY good at your temp, you can escape a 2 - 4 person gank with one guy spamming this.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 06:18:40 PM »
Eh, I've never had to deal with the 4/6 casting person yet. Everyone I've dealt with I've been successfully able to keep this dismounted. This spell works wonders though for sure.

Tags: