Author Topic:  (Read 18595 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« on: October 09, 2010, 03:40:29 PM »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 03:48:14 PM by Ultima »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 04:28:01 PM »
Nice write up! I've done it a few times myself, but never solo.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 06:23:27 PM »
Nice thread.  I'll have to give this a try one day.  Are there any good drops from this boss?
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 10:11:12 PM »
Ilhenir Drops Red Death Statuette, Plague Beast Lord Statuette, Robe Of Britiannia (Ari), Lieutenant of The Britannian Royal Guard Sash, Oblivions Needle, and Necromancer Shroud. Probably one or two other shared artifacts.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 05:50:21 AM »
Very nice write up, but now I am more scared to go in there than before :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 07:10:38 AM »
Thanks for the writeup, Ultima!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 07:18:43 AM »
I tried this 3 times in the past week, failed at getting the Fetid in the corner... I secured a 2nd character into the North West Corner it kept the Fetids near the stairs while my samp took care of Lord Plague Beasts I got as far as 3 White candles then Poof they all disappeared... went got back to 3 candles and poof.. gone again... I followed your weapon stats exactly, apperently i'm not killing them fast enough? whats a samp to do?

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 10:18:13 AM »
If you got the Fetids to spawn then your pretty much home free. What happened after that?

Did you use Valor on the Altar to bump the spawn? Once you get to tier 4 you should be well on your way to challenging Ilhenir so long as you can start picking off the Pestilent Bandages.

If the Fetids start roaming all over the place then you got a real mess on your hands. You really have to get them off to the side.

Use Valor on the Altar when needed to bump the Spawn so the Tier doesn't regress. As long as you get one white candle you should be okay and you shouldn't regress a red candle.

I hate those Fetid Essences. Spot you a mile away and start coming after you.

This is one spawn where I throw on Anatomy because the extra damage is needed to break through Tier 3 into 4.

Are you meaning the Fetid Essences or the Monsterred Interred Grizzles.

Sounds like you got stuck on 3 with the Interred Grizzled and PBL's which is really the hardest part. 120 Anatomy should be just enough damage bonus to break through..it's razor close some times! 8)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 10:19:44 AM by Ultima »

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »
ah.. Anatomy I'll have to toss that on and see that helps me out any.. thanks for the info I'll let you know how I do next time :)

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »
Wow... Impressive write-up.  Thank you! I am going to give this a shot.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Solo Bedlam “Pestilence Champion Spawn” (Sampire)!
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 01:34:31 PM »
good luck.. I'm havning a hell of a time with it still.. can't pass the Lord Plauge beasts.. my last attempt I couldn't get the grizzles away. honor was messed up or something.

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 09:12:06 PM »
Make sure your doing maximum damage to the PBL's. Bring the right elemental weapon (Cold/Energy) or cast Consecrate.  Put Hit Area Cold/Energy on the weapon. Don't allow the the PBL's don't wander off. Make sure all the PBL's are right on top of you at all times.

I' willing to guess that when I advance the spawn on Tier 3 PBL's I'm probably within a minute of reverting and losing all the white candles. It's very close sometimes.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 11:01:02 PM »
I've forgotten...do PBLs have a slayer?  If not, probably soul seeker against them for WW and super leeches.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 03:41:37 PM »

6)   Weapon - Poison Damage Weapon for Ilhenir the Stained

According to stratics "The Stained's" low elemental resist is fire.  Wouldn't you want fire damage?

http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&id=2668

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »
Looks like a typo or mistake on my part. I do see an Orange Radiant Scimitar in my hand on the screenshot above when fighting Ilhenir.

UOguide has no listing for his statistics. Sometimes there is a difference between UOGuide and UOStratics when it comes to monsters.

I'm not sure if I lored him and or went off Stratics.

Good find. I would go with the fire as stratics suggests as it always appears that's what I did.

Also I wouldn't advise try to advance the spawn with a Soul Seeker. Hit Area is needed to progress the spawn on Tier 3.

Tags: