Author Topic: In case I'm not the only one who didn't know this (Champion Spawns)...  (Read 2793 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Came across this thread on Stratics http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=214756

Apparently you can prevent  Neira, Barracoon, Travesty or any other creature from jumping all over the place by double clicking their healthbar.

I did not know this!

This is very useful information and would have helped me and saved me hours of time had I known this earlier.

This explains alot as to how some warriors are solo'ing Neira. I always raised an eyebrow when people claimed to have solo'd Neira with one account.

I'm am wondering if this will work on the EC Client as well or if it's a phenomenon of the CC Client only.

I might have to test on some changelings.

Anyhow I did not know this and I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about PvM. Learn something new every day!

Just wanted to share with those who might have missed this or weren't aware of this useful trick.

Scrripty

I've done more spawns then I care to admit and haven't ever heard of this. :)

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
That was my sentiments exactly.  8)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
I have done TONS of spawns and never even thought about this, but I have been to a few spawns (Stealthed) and the ones doing it did not have the champ jumping around every where and I wondered why it did not do the same like it would do for me.  Now I know !

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I've done this myself with crap that likes to run away all the time like, the Fire Bunny, and vorpal Bunny. 

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
so....

repeat
finditem %baracoon
set #ltargetID #findID
set %target #ltargetID
set #ltargetKind 1
event macro 27
until #findCnt < 1
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Khameleon you've been holding out on us all this time! :o

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
I use this in the cavern of the discarded all the time. Script just cycles through all rat men attacking them/ to suck them all too me
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
Never heard of this, but will def be using it from now on.

Tags: