Author Topic: Check out this leafblade!  (Read 3459 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Check out this leafblade!
« on: January 07, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
Check out this leafblade someone posted on Europa Trade Forum: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-europa-trade/231945-pc-sampire-suit-weapon.html

He was just soliciting for a price check.

Too bad there isn't a runic crafting system similiar to imbueing where we can pick and choose our mods and weapons like this would be more readily available via valorite hammers.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Check out this leafblade!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 12:28:13 PM »
Post it up... no link, can't reach them.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 12:35:41 PM »
No link? Sorry headed off to work no time to upload jpg. :(

Hit up Europa Trade Forum Thread :  PC: Sampire Suit and Weapon

Leafblade of Ease
Hit Lower Attack 48%
Hit Lower Defense 46%
Hit Life Leech 60%
Hit Stamina Leech 46%
Hit Mana Leech  66%
Use Best Weapon Skill
Physical Dmg 40%
Poison Damage 40%
Energy Damage 20%

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 01:16:00 PM »
Wow, that's a keeper.

Unfortunately, he'll never get what it's truly worth....

I can make one, without HLD and just use the M&S for HLD... and I'd be able to make a dozen or more for what that blade is worth....
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 03:23:37 PM »
There are rich people that buy only nonimbued stuff. I think up to 100m seems like a reasonable amount he could get.. but, before imbuing? Wow.. 200-250??

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 03:32:41 PM »
Reminds me a bit of my completely insane twink..  No LL, but has ssi on it. ;) 

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 07:17:32 PM »
There are rich people that buy only nonimbued stuff. I think up to 100m seems like a reasonable amount he could get.. but, before imbuing? Wow.. 200-250??

That's what I'm saying... for 100M I could make you like 8 of those. And I could customize it a bit for you.

Imbuing really messed up crafting... That would be a 500M blade if there were no imbuing.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 07:47:11 PM »
Leafblade of Ease
Hit Lower Attack 48%
Hit Lower Defense 46%
Hit Life Leech 60%
Hit Stamina Leech 46%
Hit Mana Leech  66%
**Damage Increase 40%**
Use Best Weapon Skill
Physical Dmg 40%
Poison Damage 40%
Energy Damage 20%

The starred mod was not included in the above post. 

This is the exact reason I still burn every Verite and Valorite hammer that I get my hands on.  Imbuing can't come even close to touching a 7 mod, almost max property across the board, weapon. 

The only way you could make a weapon even close to this for less than 100m Kalaka, would be to burn 8 valorite hammers and pray that you get something worth having. ;)  I've sold some very nice weapons recently for upwards of 75 mil each.  I have a feeling that this will end up selling for over 200m, easily.  JMHO

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 09:10:23 PM »
This is why there needs to be am Runic Menu similar to Imbueing making High End Runics more valuable than Imbueing.

Everytime I've gone to TC and burned through Valorite Runic Hammer Charges I've never come up with anything remotely close to that leafblade.

I've seen another player with a Radiant Scimitar almost identical to the leafblade above. I believe I actually have a very nice LoE with SSI instead of one of the other mods collecting dust on Balhae.

I'm a Double Axe/Radiant Scimitar man but with mods like that I'm willing to make some adjustments. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 09:12:24 PM by Ultima »

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »
I'm a Double Axe/Radiant Scimitar man but with mods like that I'm willing to make some adjustments. 

Traditionally those have been my weapons of choice as well.  I've used leafblades and diasho's for feint against certain things.  But lately I've been becoming addicted to AI bombing with my hatchets and war axes.

Tags: