Author Topic: Hey Everyone!  (Read 1157 times)

Offline impact381Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • impact381 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone!
« on: May 13, 2019, 07:37:23 AM »
Howdy! I am Sean. 34 years old currently living in South Carolina. I started playing UO way back almost after release. I spent a 2 week vacation at my older step brothers house and it was all he was talking about so I had to check it out! I played for many years before the inevitable *bleep* up that is EA. Made many friends and countless hours of fun. Now that I am back I can't wait to learn all the new changes and get that old feeling back again. As far as personal information I grew up in Pittsburgh PA. I am married with 3 step children and I am a chef. Not sure what else you guys would want to know but I am happy to answer any questions! Feel free to catch me on Atlantic and ICQ! #43804196

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 12:05:12 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 05:46:20 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: