Author Topic: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)  (Read 141656 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)
« Reply #225 on: September 26, 2019, 09:11:39 PM »
 This is what I have. 
The logoff don't work .  Can't seen to find it.   

Also mine is slow to log on

Code: [Select]
;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.79.6(Patch unknown)
set %GumpMainMenu    UOGB_QAAD     ; This is the login screen
set %GumpPasswordBox ONEB       ; This is the password box in Login Screen
Set %GumpWait        AMY      ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect UMZC     ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin       UOGB      ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar     MGSC     ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
set %GumpNewChar2    KBJC     ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap  KBJC      ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen
set %GumpGeneric     IUE      ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump/ town cryer/quest log
set %GumpYesNo       YGPD_WXJC_UULC     ; this is the Logout - Okay Cancel gump

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 27, 2019, 04:33:57 AM »
this is what I got and it is fast to log in just does not click the yes to log out button. note I did not check for the 6 month, or new char making.

;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.59.5 (Patch unknown)
set %GumpMainMenu    QAAD      ; This is the login screen
set %GumpPasswordBox UOGB      ; This is the password box in Login Screen
Set %GumpWait        ONEB      ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect UMZC     ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin       UOGB      ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar     YIOC     ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
set %GumpNewChar2    ECYC     ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap  ECYC      ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen
set %GumpGeneric     KHI     ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump
set %GumpYesNo       UULC    ; this is the Logout - Okay Cancel gump

Could this be due to the resolution that is set, I see that it is trying to click in a different area than that of my logout gump and if so is there a way to fix it instead of changing all my chars resolution
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 05:14:08 AM by cybercasper »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 27, 2019, 06:57:55 AM »
The game play window size is set for each Char.   ATM  800x600 or 1024x768 didn't work with my number.    I will have to test your number tonight.   been a while since I run this build, due to the poor choice of reward .

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 27, 2019, 07:33:01 AM »
So I was running TM Offsetclick snippet and I see something weird going on it seems like it wont click the logout because it thinks that the paperdoll gump is up. so in order it goes paperdoll gump, logout gump for a split sec, back to paperdoll gump and stays

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 27, 2019, 02:14:54 PM »
I have the save issue with the quester.  The paperdoll become primary target and not the last open window.   I haven't found a way around it yet.

Update.  If I run my sub logout all by itself,  I can log the Char.  if I insert the sub into the build,  isn't working.    ATM I'm trying to see if I can force the gump to a location and click.   The paperdoll is moving faster them the log out gump :(  move to follow

Update 2:    I try to force the gump but it not working.   I notice that it often in the same location but still not working.   Wonder if the 334 build have forget to add some gump or UO have find a way to hide them. :(
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 05:20:31 PM by The Ghost »

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 29, 2019, 03:55:09 AM »
yes I am not sure, I do not think it is easyuo due to the fact I build my own and I think I read you saying you use the website, so that take away from something broke inside the build of easyuo. this really stumps me, I have tried a different gumpwait from another one of his scripts and still the same thing so it is not waiting for the gump long enough to log out

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2019, 12:53:48 PM »
Would it be possible to cycle through all bumps with event control conttop?

That might allow finding the gimp if it is there but not recognized by the script.

Gaderian
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 07:00:41 PM by Gaderian »
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2019, 04:13:43 PM »
The gumps that have a #contkind UOGB is actually a transparent 2x2 pixel box in the lower left of the login screen. I have not looked at how that gump is used, but it was introduced in the past year or so and confuses the login process from being scripted.

Gaderian

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2019, 04:33:38 PM »
the login process works fine and it somehow when I pause the script or do a step through it ends in this section

Sub EventMacroGumpOpen  ; v3 9/13/07
  ; gosub EventMacroGumpOpen 775 0 8 1 paperdoll_gump
  If %1 <> N/A && %2 <> N/A
    NextCpos %1 %2
set %EventMacroGumpOpenTimeout #scnt + 7
  Repeat
    event macro %3 %4
    wait 5
  Until #contname = %5 || #scnt > %EventMacroGumpOpenTimeout || #cliLogged = 0  || #charname = N/A
  If ( #Contposx <> %1 || #contposy <> %2 ) && %1 <> N/A && %2 <> N/A
    contpos %1 %2
Return
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 04:35:33 PM by cybercasper »

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2019, 04:56:40 PM »
+1
So the problem with the logout is probably because of the following conflict:
YesNo_gump (used for the logout) is currently set to UULC.

Notice this set of ignorecont statements:
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-----------------  Add this since  Build 248  by Cheffe courtosy of The Ghost --------------------
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;  Ignores the little translucent tool tip gumps that popup when you mouse over the buttons
;ignorecont reset
ignorecont UULC
ignorecont YCLD
ignorecont GXJC
ignorecont UGQB
ignorecont GVKC
ignorecont SVP
ignorecont SXQ
ignorecont IGHC
ignorecont QCPD
ignorecont MSMC
That first "ignorecont UULC" statement means that the YesNo_gump will be ignored by the current client.

I just commented out that line and with cybercasper's vars it is logging in and out smoothly.

Gaderian
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 05:08:44 PM by Gaderian »

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2019, 12:31:30 PM »
+1
Well done looks like Gaderian diagnosed the issue 100%,  Remove all the ignore commands they should have been removed ages ago left over code, and well done to UO staff for finding a way to break the script lol.

So the problem with the logout is probably because of the following conflict:
YesNo_gump (used for the logout) is currently set to UULC.

Notice this set of ignorecont statements:
;-----------------  Add this since  Build 248  by Cheffe courtosy of The Ghost --------------------
;  Ignores the little translucent tool tip gumps that popup when you mouse over the buttons
;ignorecont reset
ignorecont UULC
ignorecont YCLD
ignorecont GXJC
ignorecont UGQB
ignorecont GVKC
ignorecont SVP
ignorecont SXQ
ignorecont IGHC
ignorecont QCPD
ignorecont MSMC
That first "ignorecont UULC" statement means that the YesNo_gump will be ignored by the current client.

I just commented out that line and with cybercasper's vars it is logging in and out smoothly.

Gaderian
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 12:37:36 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 06, 2019, 06:31:48 PM »
Thx for the fixes everyone!
 I am having an issue and cannot seem to figure out how to fix it.
when i have it cycle through my accounts it will get into the second account and then it bugs out (different spot every time) and starts to type the password into the account line and then it goofs up....i cannot figure out why it is doing this. anyone have a suggestion or even a fix?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 06:35:04 PM by gruntman »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 06, 2019, 07:54:52 PM »
First,   if you are using razor,  don't with this script.  I have major issue every time.     I suggest that you only run one account,  this way you only need to enter the password.   All the fix are posted.

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2019, 02:42:32 AM »
yeah, i dont use razor at all. Gotcha on the fixes being posted. All except the multi account fix. I will run one at a time then. Thanks for your help.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2019, 04:43:06 AM »
yeah, i dont use razor at all. Gotcha on the fixes being posted. All except the multi account fix. I will run one at a time then. Thanks for your help.

Are you certain you made all the corrections? If you start with the latest version, then apply the changes for the gumps, then get rid of the ignorecont statements (all listed in the past ~ 2 weeks) and change the modifications from here (which specifically mentions fixing the problem you are describing):
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1509.msg120892#msg120892

Does it still not work?

I just tested with 2 accounts on 3 shards and it works fine for me. (Other than resetting my default account - because I did not define it (oops!).)

Gaderian

Tags: