Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Platinum Dragons  (Read 3191 times)

Offline News PossumTopic starter

• It's news to me!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • News Possum has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
[UO Herald News] Platinum Dragons
« on: March 25, 2009, 07:55:01 AM »
Platinum Dragons

Swords clashed in combat between two humans – one male standing 6’2 and a female around 5’7. The young man was wearing typical battle gear, bright chrome armor lined with golden hues that seemed to fit every curve of his muscled physic. The young woman, who seemed to be matching every strike he put towards her, was almost identically dressed with the same style chrome armor. The two combatants were engaging each other in almost harmonious melee combat, neither one losing footing to the other.

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=547
"Ferreting" out the news since 2008!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Platinum Dragons
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 12:23:03 PM »
Nice add TM.

ROFL at the Avatar. ;D

I'm not crazy about the latest event Arc it's been sort of lack luster but hopefully it gets us closer to the SA release. I'm ready for it.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: [UO Herald News] Platinum Dragons
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 12:25:32 PM »
heh, well I finally got around to debugging the RSS poster.  It's been around for months.  This new host allows for easier CRON job access.  So enjoy!  If you think of any other feeds you'd like to see, lemme know.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: