Ultima Online Fan Board > Player vs. Monster

Thrasher vs. Miasma loot

(1/5) > >>

TrailMyx:
Are these guys on comparable loot tables?  At one point, Cerveza got me jazzed about going to Massima for some uber lootz, but I never really got geared up well enough to stand up and tank like Cerveza could.  So I'm wondering if Thrasher might be more my cup-o-tea.  Actually, I think my gear is ok, but I'm a big puss.  lol.

Ultima:
You mean Miasma TM? LOL! I haven't fought Thrasher he's in the Blighted Grove right? Maybe I should go check that out now so I can comment on his loot...

I used to be in total awe of players going toe to toe with Miasma and I wondered how the hell they did it. When I first starting fighting Miasma I had to drink potions, buff all spells I had in my arsenal. Now with my current template I can just stand and use consecrate and he'll drop hella fast. It's all about template and gear no real magic behind it. Now the big challenge for me is solo'ing Peerless. Miasma is easy TM not much you need to do to make it feasible. What's your template so I can knit pick it!?

But back to the topic at hand Loot! I like Miasma for 2 reasons one he kicks out gold 2200 every drop and he often drops a level 6 chest which is always fun to mess around with. I have occasionally picked off some decent items and jewelry plus with Miasma everyonce in awhile I'll get  Marty pop in my back for my valor.

I'll go check out thrasher and see what he has to offer.

TrailMyx:
Lol, yes, I script however I spell poorly.  ;)

12TimesOver:
Miasma and Thrasher are on the same loot table which is also the same loot table as Swoop, etc.

TBH, out of the two I would recommend Miasma. It is easy to lure all of the spawn aways there so that you don't need to contend with Rend and all of the Minotaurs and there are far fewer people wanding through luring spawn over since there are no peerless keys to be obtained in Labyrynth.

Scorpion Slayer malee weapon and vamp form and you should be able to farm pretty well. Or just use your tamer with a G Dragon or something. Using a sampurai with a luck suit can give you some great loot, especially with the Honor luck bonus stuff.

XII

rana70:
I agree .. doing Miasma with a G Dragon has only one problem .....
You need a 2nd char with a beetle to move the loot away :-)

Just block he door in the northwest corner with a few chests
and you don't need to worry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version