Ultima Online Fan Board > IDOC Hunting

Decay time ?

(1/4) > >>

Pharaoh2:
First off, I am really enjoying your IDOC finder TM! It makes things MUCH easier  :), also located a few houses that I had missed without this script.

Few questions about house decay though. I have been at 4 IDOC's that fell since I recently started playing again and they all seem to go from Greatly worn to IDOC between midnight and 7am(the times I'm asleep), is this a set time or just coincidence?

How long until the houses actually falls after going idoc? I know it's not a set time but most information I've gathered says between 12-24 hours, it seems more like  12-14 hours from what I've seen. What seems to be others average fall times?

Thanks

TrailMyx:
It's just coincidence.  I've had a few fall  in the afternoon.  The IDOC stage is still VERY short and is right around 7 hours +/- server downtime.

Masscre:
I have observed the same as TM. The house falling has been randon different times.  The Actual time to go from IDOC to falling is 7 hours plus the time for the server to backup daily.

BeaverBob:
I have been to many IDOC's over the past few years and the consensus that me and the guys in my guild came up with is what you said 7 hours  but i have seen 4 houses that i sat at from the start of idoc to falling that went 7 hours 12 min

Tarpan:
I find that keeping meticulious notes about when the house changes wear statuses helps pinpoint when the house will fall. I don't like sitting at IDOCs for more then an hour or two. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version