Ultima Online Fan Board > Rares Collecting

Doom Stealables

(1/5) > >>

Oracle:
I have only encountered the Dungeon Doom a couple of times during my long adventure career with Ultima Online.  I think it is time I hang out there more often.  I am looking to get some help and actually an advantage in Doom.  I would like to know if there any scripts that help in Dungeon Doom?  Also, are there any Maps and Spawn Times for the items.  I really would like some of the items in there for my personal use such as the Ruined Painting!  I can't see how someone almost every 2-3 weeks seems to have one or the Inquisitor's Gloves!? 

Any help would be very much appreciated!

ORACLE

TrailMyx:
I think C2 has a lootable Doom stealer available at winuo.org.

I have mine, but I won't ever release it.  Too many cool steals with that one.  ;)

Edit:  Oops, I think that's in their Contributor section...  Sorry.

Pearls:
Well i posted some nice screenshots for all the stealables on winuo.org. Good luck with the Ruined Painting, spawns 2x a year ;)

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Pearls on September 23, 2008, 12:27:16 PM ---Well i posted some nice screenshots for all the stealables on winuo.org. Good luck with the Ruined Painting, spawns 2x a year ;)

--- End quote ---

Bah, I've already yoinked 2 of those.  ;)

Oracle:
SURE Mr. TrailMyx,  why don't you tease us some more.  First, you tease us with the fact that you have an awesome Doom Script and we can't have it.  Second, you tease us again that you already have 2 of something...which I am assuming are 'Ruined Paintings".  Which I just want one of!  I am not greedy!  I just want my fair share!!!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version