Scripting Resources & Utilities > OpenEUO Scripting Chat

Tools request fr OEUO

(1/4) > >>

TrailMyx:
So I'm working on a few scripting tools to help the casual scripter better utilize OEUO.  OpenEUO isn't really good for a script hack because there aren't many canned subs out there to use.  With the addition of my journal scanner, things are easier to work on.

So far my todo list includes (listed according to priority):

* namespace interface routines
* Runebook/Spellcast subs
* Rail Engine
* pathfind done
* Gump OCR selection
* Port of the NGFS (12X request)

* Port of the CLAw - 50%
* Port of the heartwood quester
So there's more than tools in here.  But what scripting tools do you feel will help your guys?

12TimesOver:
You MUST port your NGFS subs to OEUO!

X

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on August 20, 2010, 11:44:10 AM ---You MUST port your NGFS subs to OEUO!

X

--- End quote ---

I can add that to the list.  Since they are resisting anything to do with the registery, a NFGS-OEUO would use flat save files, so it gets back to the original Advanced FS I designed, only faster because Cheffe brought out file saving and loading.  But I can certainly add the ability to register variables and even tables.

I'll add your tool request to the list.

So you ended up liking the NGFS, 12X?

Masscre:
I am thinking some buy and sell subs would be handy and possibly a gate travel sub for the siege players.

12TimesOver:
Well that stinks about no registry, how is he handling persistents?

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on August 20, 2010, 11:50:00 AM ---So you ended up liking the NGFS, 12X?

--- End quote ---
Love it! I'll be adding more feedback to the actual script thread shortly, I promise! It's working out great now that I know what I was doing wrong, just need to nudge you in the direction of some user documentation :D

FYI Mass, the Gate Travel is already part of TM's travel/casting subs.

X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version