Ultima Online Fan Board > UO Bragging Rights

How fast do you spawn?

(1/5) > >>

onlyindreams:
Just wondering, how long does it take everyone to finish a champ spawn? Group, solo, doesn't matter. Who's the fastest!

I did a solo Despise on a sampire and timed it at:
1st level- 5min (includes bumping)
2nd level- 8min
3rd level- 8min
4th level- 1min
champ - 6min
total of 28min

I use two soul seekers for the spawn and an imbued bladed staff for the champ. My protecter has discord so that helps a little. Does anyone solo it faster?

Canuker:
Just did a ricktor in about 33 mins front to back.  Disco protector and just tried that Lame 2.0, heck of a nice script.

UOMaddog:
Best spawning crew ever:

6 x Necro Chiv Weavers

Template:
105 Necromancy
120 Spirit Speak
105 Spellweaving
120 Wrestling
65 Chivalry
115 Resisting Spells
90 Meditation

Use a scrappers (or similar) with a Level 6 focus.
4/6 Chiv heals
4/6 Essence of Wind clears entire screen
Wraith form leeches all your mana back easily

Bring in a thrower and a discorder (I use a discord mage) to kill whatever champ when it pops. Then have the necroweavers Word of Death when it's low!

I have done a Despise start to finish in 8 minutes with 6 of those templates (and a sampire killing the champ)

manwinc:
One night my guild had 5 army's all crammed into ice west. Talking 18 characters, we were averaging Less than 10 minutes from start to finish, dropped semidar in 42 seconds, rikktor in 65, was a rather funny night :P

TonyUWF:
The Fastest one ive ever done was back in the day of the area peace, sacrifice trick with necro peace mages, got 6 chars of that template down with semidar and finished the whole champ in just over 10 mins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version