Ultima Online Fan Board > IDOC Hunting

Wow! The idoc monitor-looter rules!

(1/2) > >>

Hrafn:
I have used TrailMyx Idoc Monitor at several occasions and had total controll of the timing of the collapse. For some reason i have never tested the looter before today... and OMG! It so totaly rules. I had marked out all the interesting items on beforhand (Candelabra of souls, lampost, Sherry the mouse statue, nest with egs, dawns music box just to mention some) and i got them all! The competition was fierce with 4-5 known experienced idoc'ers at the stage when it collapsed... but armed with TrailMyx wondertool i got everything i wanted.

Just got to say: A divine script made by an UO Legendary Genius!!

Happy-Happy Joy-Joy!! ;D

TrailMyx:
Heh, well glad you had good success with it.  That was really my first IDOC-related tool I created, even before a IDOC locator or placer.  But it's always good to hear that people made out like bandits.  12X just had some pretty good success with it as well.

12TimesOver:
Yeppir! Used it twice so far. The first time I nailed about 20 mil worth of goods at a very well-camped drop without even watching. The second time I "won" out over a half dozen others for a couple gold skulls and a couple of "Sash of Might" sash's. Not too bad for a shard I'd been playing for only two weeks or so!

Totally has changed my mindset about IDOC's since I can actually participate in them now...so to speak ;)

Now if only I could find the stuff I need to buy on that shard with the money I've made so far *sigh*

XII

Xclio:
Yeah TM's idoc tools are all just dead sexy!

Khameleon:
I've yet to come across an idoc with something worth looting.. good for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version