Author Topic: Script Heartwood  (Read 28553 times)

Offline Hrafn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hrafn has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Script Heartwood
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 03:49:08 AM »
How do you get 50 k boards on your beetle? Is this some kind of steroid version of the blue beetle or some other beetle im not familiar with?

Offline masteryoda

• Activity:
    0%
  • masteryoda has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 12:27:46 PM »
This is a very Handy script :)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 01:08:51 PM »
How do you get 50 k boards on your beetle? Is this some kind of steroid version of the blue beetle or some other beetle im not familiar with?

It is not a steroid version of a beetle.  It is an actual bug to overload so don't keep taming in hopes to find one.  I can't even remember where i learned the bug but I don't want to post it and betray someone if it was private.  It works just like horde minions if that helps. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 09:43:21 PM »
I can't even remember where i learned the bug but I don't want to post it and betray someone if it was private.  It works just like horde minions if that helps. 

You're such a tease... heheh.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline tasslehoff

• Activity:
    0%
  • tasslehoff has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 12:30:49 PM »
is the heartwood script posted herebetter then the old craftmatic one?

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2009, 12:57:34 PM »
It depends on your point of view.  Craftmatic has a better interface and can do more of the quests.  But the SUOQuester here is capable of railing in and out of Heartwood, banking, filling your beetle and is pretty much 24/7 unattended.  Also, our quester is substantially faster than Craftmatic and now is more stable.  The original Sorrowmaster script was funky at best, however we've re-written about 98% of it.  It's silky smooth and fast as hell now.

Most people who use Craftmatic like this quester better.  I'm a bit partial, of course.  But Cerveza has done side/side comparisons and it really wasn't any competition.  If you just want kits/saws, the SUOQuester is the one...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:59:11 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2009, 03:18:48 PM »
Once your on the Quester there's no going back. 8)

Offline tasslehoff

• Activity:
    0%
  • tasslehoff has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2009, 03:28:06 PM »
great i might give it a try.never had many problems with craftmatic but automatic restocking is awesome.

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »
how exactly does the script know whether or not a kit drops? im paranoid that it doesnt work untill i actually see the script put a kit into my loot bag

very good script tho, took like 2 mins to setup and is running very fast. glad i found this

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »
The heartwood check part of the script is built-in, so it doesn't rely on either BMEval or the CLAw.  Rest easy, my friend.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2009, 07:47:54 PM »
haha i will

i was just nervous because im an EUO newbie and wasnt sure if i need to hit play on these other scripts or just only open up the Quester, run it, and thats that

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2009, 07:49:24 PM »
That's part of why we built it into the script.  Most people don't give a thin squat about the other loot.  We have the basics covered.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »
I made some pretty fancy footstools to ensure you wouldn't loose your Runics  :-\
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2009, 07:54:25 PM »
I made some pretty fancy footstools to ensure you wouldn't loose your Runics  :-\

ROFL!  That's right!  Did you save any of those created with the Heartwood saw??  That's some fancy furniture for sure!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 08:01:52 PM »
Destroyed in disgust. Leave behind no evidence.  ;)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: