Author Topic: Project Idea: Ant Quest Helper  (Read 16014 times)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Project Idea: Ant Quest Helper
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2009, 09:29:41 AM »
Need to farm those Zoogi Fungus and get me some 'white powdah'...and put it in a cool bag, man!
I have a snippet somewhere I had written a while back that basically stealthed around one of the Zoogi spawn areas picking the Zoogi up off the ground and BOS'ng it to the bank when full. You can gather A LOT of Zoogi that way if you don't mind AFK'ng it on an account that isn't doing anything more lucrative at the time ;)

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2009, 03:40:38 PM »
Really, XII?  I thought they only spawned slowly and in small numbers...hmm...

Thanks for the tip!

:)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2009, 03:47:09 PM »
they do spawn slowly and in small numbers which is why I was saying use an acocunt you're not using anyhow :P

But either way it's still worth being able to collect AFK with nearly zero risk of dying or getting paged on.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2009, 09:04:02 AM »
Need to farm those Zoogi Fungus and get me some 'white powdah'...and put it in a cool bag, man!
I have a snippet somewhere I had written a while back that basically stealthed around one of the Zoogi spawn areas picking the Zoogi up off the ground and BOS'ng it to the bank when full. You can gather A LOT of Zoogi that way if you don't mind AFK'ng it on an account that isn't doing anything more lucrative at the time ;)

That's great!  I happen to have a couple of Accounts that are just holding houses that I don't have the heart to sell or get rid of.  Been trying to find a way to have the characters productive.  I have started some of them Gardening out of their backpacks.  I could add Gardening Zoogi Funguses to their list of duties...   ;D

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:07:44 AM by Oracle »
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2009, 08:33:16 AM »

XII
Do they have to stealth? If I get one of the toons friended to the hive he wouldn't have to be stealthed right? I could just have him walk around picking it up all day with some rails.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »
Correct - stealth is really just a precaution against pagers.

Unless you go near ant lions or beetles...

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2009, 10:47:08 AM »
I can't wait until this Script gets finalized.  I lose more Bags of Sending dying in the Abyss, but find myself needing to take another one with me when I go farm for Imbuing Ingredients.  The Renonwned Wyvern Spawn is actually pretty lucrative when it comes to gold and yields some nice essences there too.  You can get Faery Dust, Fairy Wings, Essence of Order, and other useful Imbuing Ingredients there.  Often times, I find myself overweight and then ask myself, "Where is my Bag of Sending"? 

*A Discord Tamer or Archer Tamer seems to be the best template for farming Ingredients (in my opinion).
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2009, 12:36:36 AM »
Wow, what a cool idea. Too bad I don't have elite status..

Been trying to think of a new script to write, guess I've got something to do..   ;)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2009, 12:22:52 PM »
I don't have elite status either, just a lot of patience and some tutelage from Endless Night.

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2009, 03:04:41 PM »
I don't have elite status either, just a lot of patience and some tutelage from Endless Night.

Ya, I love the ideas I've got from this site. I've seen thing I would have never thought of before.  :D

Offline Tholomew

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tholomew has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2010, 03:34:13 PM »
I made one from lots of different peoples scripts a year or 2 ago, it is probably pretty messy but didn't fail that much.

It recalls to black ants, kills either 7 and loots the mushies, or keeps killing enough until you have 200, I normally just farm them seperatley before.

Then it recalls to my boat, fills the pitcher 8 times, because the thing will drain an unlimited one anyway I think.

The recalls to the quest goes through all the holes, rails to the queen, does everything and loops back to black ants.

Tags: