Author Topic: What to do with Blackrock?  (Read 11696 times)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What to do with Blackrock?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 12:16:33 PM »
Hah.. Yep, casting the spell was the first thing that came to mind here too.. :D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 12:24:08 PM »
That is what they have planned is us scripters will place enough of this stuff around our homes. One day they will mkae it unstable and movement will make it blow all scripter houses up :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 12:27:30 PM »
That is what they have planned is us scripters will place enough of this stuff around our homes. One day they will mkae it unstable and movement will make it blow all scripter houses up :)
LOL, maybe that's what REALLY happened to all of those houses that were turned to burning rubble :D

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 12:42:02 PM »
I don't think armageddon still works does it?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 01:22:49 PM »
it did'nt a few weeks ago

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 01:45:26 PM »
Hahahahaha, but I like the Idea.

Developer 1. "I KNOW HOW TO GET THOSE SCRIPTING *Explicitive*"

Developer 2. "How's that?"

Developer 1. "We Will make them mine up small pieces of blackrock when they are script mining"

Developer 2. " Okay.... and then?"

Developer 1. " WE WILL BLOW UP ANY HOUSE WITH MORE THAN 200 in it"

Developer 2. "INGENIOUS, When do we begin?"

Developer 1. "As soon as we Figure out how to Turn off those Turkeys, Make a new RNG, and patch the 100 issues that will surely come from publish 69"

Developer 2. " Wait, Wouldn't Blowing up the scripters houses make them want to turn off their accounts? You know when we turned on punkbuster, to see who was using Easyuo, it was close to 98% right? Wouldn't Blowing up scripters houses just mean we were out of jobs?"

Developer 1. " Well, what else can we blow up?"

Developer 2. " Hmmm.... Lets see, we already blew up Haven and Magincia... How about Ocllo? Nobody ever goes there."

Developer 1. "Sounds good, Lets increase blackrock production in publish 69 for no apparent reason, all those scripting *Explicitive* will just throw it away as always, and then kick themselves when we let them actually use it for something after all these years."

Developer 2. "Now... when do we want to turn off the turkeys?"

Developer 1. "Meh... lets leave them out till after Christmas"
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 02:08:42 PM »
**Damn Turkeys keep kicking my ass**

**I hate turkeys**

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2010, 04:05:49 PM »
Ok, so I put my trash barrel on the steps of my castle so I can dump blackrock into it. When I click on it again I get a message stating "That is no longer a trash barrel" and it's labeled as "barrel". I can't release it cause it says it's not in my house.

I destroy it with an axe and try to place a trash barrel back inside my castle and now I get "you already have a placed trash barrel".
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2010, 04:28:39 PM »
When you locked it down - did you secure it?

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 05:04:29 PM »
You can't secure a trash barrel can you? I just placed it.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2010, 05:07:17 PM »
Your's sounds really messed up cerveza. Here is what I did. I stood my main on the steps of my castle and said I wish to place a trash barrel.  It then placed one. I checked to destroy it to see where you where having a problem. I stood on the steps again not in the grass and wacked it with an axe and viola it is gone and then placed it again.  I dont know if you see your error in that anywhere or your toon is just bugged?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2010, 05:10:36 PM »

You secure a trash barrel, so that it never fills up and you cant put anymore in. Instead when it reaches 125 items in trash barrel it auto deletes everything.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2010, 07:22:30 PM »

You secure a trash barrel, so that it never fills up and you cant put anymore in. Instead when it reaches 125 items in trash barrel it auto deletes everything.

What my hero said ^

(I'm still looking for my Christmas Present)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 04:02:48 AM »
Christ, I never knew that LOL. Always amazes me how much there is to know in this frigging game.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 04:39:22 AM »
I'm hoping that server up fixes my issue.

1 - I wish to place a trash barrel , on my steps
2 - It doesn't show up when I step off and back onto the steps
3 - I use ctrl+shft to see it, and I click on it that way
4 - I get the message "That is no longer a trash barrel"
5 - I can't release this barrel, I have to axe it
6 - It's gone and now I get the "you already have a trash barrel" message whenever I try to place one

We'll see after server up. I bet this is their way of eliminating trash on steps.

Blackrock spawn is way UP... getting more blackrock then gems combined. Actually like 3-4 times as much.

Tags: