Author Topic: I am back in a sort of way  (Read 958 times)

Offline Nero BlackTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nero Black has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I am back in a sort of way
« on: July 07, 2021, 07:36:53 PM »
Hello eveyone,
By way of introduction. I used to post here as Dreamzcaster but have long since forgotten the email and account blah blah and so on for that so I am back again.  i hope to make acquatiance with everyone once again.  it has been a long time but I am am excited to be active in UO again.

I started playing UO back around the time of Lord Blackthorne expansion.  Back then I was a total noob  but eventually after many deaths became a fairly knowledgable person.  I have been off and on with the game over those years and after a long hiatus has decided to return.  Some of my greatest times in the games were interacting with people and testing and wrting scripts that help those that do not want to carpel tunnel their way through the game. 

I am so excited to be back and to be able to rejoin you all on this journey. I was quite active years ago and hope to continue to be so. Drop me a line if you want me to test something out for you. 

My old script (that still works) is the one for taming ridgebacks.  It is not a perfect script but it certainly gets the job done.  I have no idea how I ever wrote it with out the help of this group and I look forward to many more contributions.
Thanks
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 08:12:08 PM by Nero Black »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: I am back in a sort of way
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 04:53:06 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 08:11:50 AM »
Welcome back to the Community and UO,

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 10:29:15 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: