Author Topic: neo's Inscription Trainer for Stealth v1.1( March 26, 2013 )  (Read 22946 times)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: neo's Inscription Trainer for Stealth v1.1( March 26, 2013 )
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2013, 06:54:38 AM »
I could be wrong but I don't think exceptional matters. So a talisman with 30 to succeed is a big help.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2013, 01:48:14 PM »
Just an update to this thread, if I remember correctly neo utilized Pascal GUIs for this script (as well as his Magery Trainer), a feature which no longer has support for newer Stealth. Which means that these scripts will not work until updated to remove GUI usage.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2013, 02:54:32 PM »
Yeah, I have to update this for new stealth sometime...
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2013, 12:00:15 AM »
Yeah, I have to update this for new stealth sometime...
you could just move it to c# and keep your gui ^^

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2015, 09:38:14 PM »
So it's not working? I need a new scribe because I want a scrapper's compendium slayer(reptile slayer for new lands + for fishing!) and don't want to pay the 140M the only one on VS is selling for. If this script gets functional again there are some things you should do BEFORE using it for best results.

#1 - Don't start at 30 something bought skill, just create a new toon with 50 inscription and soulstone the 50 points over to your mage, you'll save an hour or two + related materials. Delete the new toon when you can.

#2 - Get magery to 120 first, or however high you plan on going, and let meditation rise if you have it(soulstone it on if you don't) so your downtime is minimal and you have a shot at better books while training.

#3 - Work it in heartwood so that you have a chance at recipes, that scrapper's pays nicely if you get lucky and get more onto it, it's already better than any book you can make and it's dyable with Tokuno dyes. Hug an elf after.

#4 - Get a talisman with +30 to inscription, exceptional doesn't matter but inscription helps

#5 - If you REALLY have money to burn use a scroll to get a bonus for 15 minutes while letting this rip, some say it works to give better books, not tested myself but one of those things that can't hurt.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2015, 07:07:09 AM »
I think he wroted it on Version 4.x with the OLD UI.
New Stealth doesnt support ui on pascal. You cannot go back to 4.x because of packets but you could mod his script to not show UI and instead setup variables yourself.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2015, 12:19:38 PM »
I updated this script, removing the UI stuff and sent it over to Neo ages ago. Unsure where it is nowadays, I tossed most of my stuff on an offdrive and dunno really where it's laying atm.

If someone who has it uploads it, or if neo uploads it.. I think the only issue that plagued it really was weight check, for some reason sometimes it really didn't want to unload items.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: