Author Topic: Greeting ScriptUO!  (Read 1093 times)

Offline vex01Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • vex01 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greeting ScriptUO!
« on: October 30, 2017, 08:45:17 AM »
Hello people!

I'm 29 years old european working as a software QA.

I started playing UO back in 2001... I think. I have been playing on most of the larger freeshards during the years.

Used to be part of the easyuo community, I was modifying a lot of the scripts there to match my specific needs, later on began developing my own, to the point where writing those scripts was more enjoyable than actually playing the game :) I like to think that this took a big part of choosing my career.

And here I am. Back from a 5 years break and started UO again, because... you know, modern MMOs suck and... well nostalgia.

So I hope I will be able to contribute to this community and have some fun doing it  ;)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Greeting ScriptUO!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 10:14:10 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greeting ScriptUO!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 06:14:16 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: