Author Topic: C2's Oddball Skill Trainer - Many uncommon skills!  (Read 29934 times)

Offline yucka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • yucka has no influence.
  • Where's the Any Key?
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Oddball Skill Trainer - Many uncommon skills!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 06:21:46 AM »
_C2_, Just a quick Question. In your OP you say for detect hidden have a 50, 70, GM box to train on. However, when I start the script it says to target my 50, 80, GM box. So should I be using a 70 or 80 trapped box?

Thanks for a great script!

-yucka

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 06:32:34 AM »
_C2_, Just a quick Question. In your OP you say for detect hidden have a 50, 70, GM box to train on. However, when I start the script it says to target my 50, 80, GM box. So should I be using a 70 or 80 trapped box?

-yucka

honestly anything in the 70-80 range will cut the mustard!  I never noticed that.  thx.  once u have those boxes i suggest engraving them and saving them for friends in teh future.  i cannot even count how many friends have borrowed them from me.

Offline yucka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Where's the Any Key?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 10:00:15 AM »

-yucka

honestly anything in the 70-80 range will cut the mustard!  I never noticed that.  thx.  once u have those boxes i suggest engraving them and saving them for friends in teh future.  i cannot even count how many friends have borrowed them from me.

Good Idea, considering I had to train char up to 50 tinkering trap a box then train him up to 70 and trap another box hehe. I'll throw them in storage for future use.

-yucka

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 10:25:37 AM »
Another thing to consider is when you start getting slower gains in the 90's or so switch to a paragon box.  Those are higher level than gm and will boost gains again.  I made this script before paragons I believe.

Offline yucka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Where's the Any Key?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 10:59:38 AM »
Great tip, I'll keep it in mind and let you know my results when I hit GM.

-yucka

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 08:05:33 PM »
Just getting around to training Forensic Eval.  Any idea why it sticks at 25?

I'm using a Thief Guildmaster as my 'Thief' target...if that matters.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:08:06 PM by NObama »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »
Just getting around to training Forensic Eval.  Any idea why it sticks at 25?

I'm using a Thief Guildmaster as my 'Thief' target...if that matters.

maybe fel versus tram.  i never used this on the yellow guildmasters but rather the bucs den thief guild

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2012, 08:33:12 PM »
THat's it exactly....now, where to get a chest I can pick on this shard...

UPDATE:  You don't actually need a chest to make this work...at least not up to 90.3.  I'm still on the climb without it.

UPDATE:  94.3

UPDATE:  95.6...would be faster, but the little buggers keep crossing the server line on me!

UPDATE:  99.4...clearly, a blue thief in fel will go to GM
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:44:44 PM by NObama »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2012, 04:18:51 PM »
OK - I am an idiot, I am trying to get the remove trap (method 2 ) working.
I start a uo client amd then open EUO and run the support program. All seems good at this point.

I open another uo client and the open another EUO to run the main.

When I start running the main script the first guy (support guy) tries to remove the trap.

Any clue what i am doing wrong

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2012, 06:43:51 PM »
OK - I am an idiot, I am trying to get the remove trap (method 2 ) working.
I start a uo client amd then open EUO and run the support program. All seems good at this point.

I open another uo client and the open another EUO to run the main.

When I start running the main script the first guy (support guy) tries to remove the trap.

Any clue what i am doing wrong

Never used this script for this purpose but i would say you need to make sure the main script is pointed at the right client  (read the charname under the status bar section on the right hand side).  If its not pointed at the right client hit the uoxl swap button on the tool bar of easyuo

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2012, 06:59:03 PM »
That seemed to work -  thanks

Offline Shawn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shawn has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2018, 01:15:13 PM »
This worked very well in Fel Vesper to train up detect hidden and Forensics.  I GMed forensics off of a blue Thief.
Thanks again!

Tags: