Author Topic: *CRY* HW might be fixed ::sniff::  (Read 13821 times)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: *CRY* HW might be fixed ::sniff::
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2009, 04:47:27 AM »
what in the world shard are you playing that doesn't have heartwood!?!
A freeshard called Allure of the Unknown.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2009, 04:48:30 AM »
I'm assuming the "Unknown" part is that of lacking heartwood?  heheh
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2009, 04:58:43 AM »
Nope... the unknown part is why the hell my wife picked "this" freaking shard :'(
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline ToptwoTopic starter

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2009, 05:04:46 AM »

Nope... the unknown part is why the hell my wife picked "this" freaking shard :'(

Now this is a reason to put the MAN card into jepordy
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2009, 06:35:44 AM »

Now this is a reason to put the MAN card into jepordy

No joke! TT picked the shard. I would have picked something with a cool name, like Drakenfel or something. But no, we are stuck on slownoma
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2009, 06:42:08 AM »
Well with the current household attitude we were definitely not doing a production/pay shard. Her requirements were family friendly without having to worry about my son wandering off to fel and getting griefed/ganked.

So we are on a Trammy only shard.

When I want my hardcore PvP I play http://www.eveonline.com/.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2009, 06:56:32 AM »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2009, 07:10:57 AM »
Gee C, doesn't look like you are having much luck? :D

Tags: