Author Topic: Faction silver?  (Read 11731 times)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Faction silver?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 12:43:44 PM »
Arch cure and pots. I don't take poison very often at all anyhow but Arch Cure does the trick just fine.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 12:46:43 PM »
Ok, cool.  I just never use pots so I just wanted to be sure there was gonna be something in the spellbook.  heh
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 12:49:03 PM »
You need to put your resource gatherer away TM, and use a REAL char ;)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 12:51:28 PM »

Lol, I only have 2 120 skill characters.  My tamer and my thief.  I play UO on the cheap; I've never been a zillionaire.  I'm sure all the Stratics lurkers out there would be amazed that on my home shard, I don't even have 8 million gold.  I got that during the real estate boom.

So any character I come up with is pretty much a patchwork mutt.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 12:52:55 PM »

Hey, my resource gatherers collect barbed!!! :p

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »
OK...who wants to take up a donation cup for TM so he can make hisself a whammy??? I will pitch in a couple mil...anybody else???
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »
ROFL!  Well, I did goto the school of Cerveza's Whammy on the cheap.  So my main character has some pretty good gear knowing the secrets of good cheep marties.  Fey Leggings for example.  I managed to find a sweet kryss at one point, so I POFed that and have a pretty good farmer now.  But you can definitely know I didn't spend over 1M on the gear total.  I have great jewelry, but you can thank the CLAw and the quester for that.  After 30K iterations, you tend to get some pretty nice jewelry and ornate axes.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 01:00:14 PM »
First of all we need to get u factioned up so you can get some REAL armor, then you can Use _c2_'s farmer to get yourself enough silver in a couple hours to buy that armor. But I am sure we can raise enough gold to get you some 120 scrolls :)

After all...it looks bad for all of us when our fearless leader only has pocket change on his account :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »
After all...it looks bad for all of us when our fearless leader only has pocket change on his account :)

I'm perfectly OK being basically poor in UO gold wise.  Sure I can sell one of my 3 ruined paintings.  Or perhaps my singing ball, but I like my goodies.  I think it's just kinda funny to be a "TURBO" scripter, but still don't have much gold to show for it.  Perhaps I don't script for the profit?  Perhaps I script to make the game more enjoyable?  Hmm, how could that be?  ehh
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »
Well, I for one am very happy that you script to make the game more enjoyable, because it has certianly made it more enjoyable for me...but hey, If I can't give you crap about it, it wouldnt be near as much fun!!   ;D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 01:11:13 PM by Toptwo »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 01:12:10 PM »
but hey, If I can give you crap about it, it wouldnt be near as much fun!!   ;D

Truer words have rarely been uttered.  ;)

Thanks all for the silver summary.  It makes more sense to me now and I didn't have to wade through stratics crap to find it!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 01:23:23 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »
- Moved to Reference -

* OP warned about posting in the incorrect forum *

:o 8) :P :-X
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 02:12:04 PM »
ROFLMAO....

Man that Cerveza is strict!!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 02:56:18 PM »
Lol, well it TURNED into reference.  :p 

Man, make that guy red and look what happens!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 04:39:26 PM »
I think you should have made him green... "Don't make him angry... You wouldn't like him when he's angry..."
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: