Author Topic: New Stuff  (Read 7966 times)

Offline ToptwoTopic starter

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
New Stuff
« on: February 10, 2010, 12:37:13 PM »
One of the new items since the patch, thought I would post it up along with the item type.  ItemType IJG

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Venom.jpg
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
Re: New Stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 12:40:24 PM »
Could you not imbue all these items onto a rin or bracelet?  Just wondering why EA would make something that is the same as an imbuale item or almost the same?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 12:41:45 PM »
IJG - bracelet. Like all things, they are just specials of normal items. One would have to use the term "Venom" to identify it.

The only thing it has that you can't make is 20 poison resist. Max on imbue is 15 I believe.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 12:44:53 PM »
Yea also think that SDI only goes to 9%, but with that it is damn close to an imbuable item.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 01:02:42 PM »
Pretty sure you can imbue SDI to 12, so the poison resist is the un-imbuable on it.  Not a bad drop. I wish it was 1/3 instead of 1/2
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 01:02:54 PM »
The tangle is nice...it was posted up in another thread.  Pic courtesy of Inspektor.

Compare that to a Crimmy...faction crimmy gets 5 more Dex

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 01:06:47 PM by Xclio »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 01:23:06 PM »
Crimmy prices should drop a little then and this item will gain in value just for the MR2 value.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »
Wow, tangle is nice! Guess I better figure out what Tangler is so I can kill it!

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 04:37:44 PM »
http://www.uoguide.com/Tangle

I dont think this is the same tangle.

And you guys are reading that pic wrong of the Venom.  That is Faster CASTING 2, not FCR.  And FC 2 is not imbuable.  So that makes it nice, you can probably make it a 3/2 bracer.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 04:48:14 PM »
From what I understand is the Tangle drop is from Niervy or something like that.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 05:00:48 PM »
http://www.uoguide.com/Tangle

I dont think this is the same tangle.

Coragin, sometimes I wonder about you.........

That Tangle is in the Blighted Grove....... it is NOT a half-apron
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 05:05:24 PM »
Huh?  Who said something about a half apron?

Wow, tangle is nice! Guess I better figure out what Tangler is so I can kill it!

I didnt see what it was dropped or who dropped it, so I did a quick search for "Tangle" based on OID's post.  The only one it came up with was that.  And I didnt say anything about a half apron.

Sometimes I wonder about you.  ;)
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 05:10:23 PM »
GD MAGES GET EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROfl
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline ToptwoTopic starter

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 05:43:40 PM »
As far as imbuing Venom, you can possibly do it...the intensity is already 500. So, in order to make this bracelet a 3/2 you would have to drop the poison resist to 1% (drops intensity to 409) then drop the SDI to 1%, that SHOULDdrop it down to 380 intensity, then adding FCR3 (120% intensity) would bring it back to 500.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 05:57:23 PM »
But, as was said up top...wouldn't it just be faster to imbue the whole thing from the ground up?

:)

Tags: