Author Topic: SSI Calculator (Knuckleheads)!  (Read 7267 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
SSI Calculator (Knuckleheads)!
« on: September 24, 2010, 11:07:58 AM »
An SSI Calculator created by some folks from Denmark for anyone interested:

http://www.knuckleheads.dk/ssicalc.php

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: SSI Calculator (Knuckleheads)!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 11:19:09 AM »
Anyone know the SSI penalty for being in Rock Form?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 11:28:23 AM »
According to UOGuide: http://www.uoguide.com/Stone_Form

Imposes a -10% swing speed increase.

Not too shabby should be able to work around that.

Might just start messin' with Mysticism and stone it on/off like I do with Parry, Resist, Archery and Anatomy.

There is no doubt in my mind I would have been able to defeat Slasher easily if I had had a healing stone at my disposal. Then again without Parry there can be a Huge difference in the amount of hits you absorb.

It's on the list....
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 11:31:39 AM by Ultima »

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 12:05:41 PM »
What?!  You all didn't build a spreadsheet with formulas to calculate your swing speed?  I know I posted the excel formula syntax at least once, along with a how-to guide.

Next you'll tell me that you don't all have a custom imbuing spreadsheet built.  Sheesh.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 12:09:19 PM »
I use the references we have here mostly. The only time I ever need it is to see if putting 30 on a weapon would be any waste.

I got a Ranger's Augmentation to give me back 5% swing, and I'm using a fairly quick weapon, so I think I'm doing ok swing speed wise on my MysDex.

MysDex <- You saw it here first! I officially claim this term!!

MysDex - noun - An Ultima Online character who uses a weapon with the spellcasting of Mysticism.

Dexticism? Nah....
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 12:13:19 PM »
It'll never catch on.  Mystic Dexxer or Dexxer Mystic FTW.

:P

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 05:15:30 PM »
I kinda like Dextic or Myxxer !! Myxxer FTW !!

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 06:53:04 PM »
What I've always liked best about these forums is the exceptional quality of our deep intellectual debates.

:p

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 08:27:27 AM »
That calculator is inaccurate (in my opinion).

I tested heavy crossbows this morning with a stopwatch, and there is no difference between 50ssi/120 stam or 45ssi/150+ stam.

The knucklehead, and the stratics calculator, and the charts on this site all say I should be swinging a heavy at 2.5 seconds at 120 stam with 50 ssi, but I only swing at 2.75.

Composite bows tested correctly to me.

I've always used the Athene charts on this site, and it may only be the 5s weapon (heavy crossbow) that is off, but I was putting together a new suit for an alt acct (since I got slapped down by EA) and got in the mood to test it out since I was trying to decide on whether or not I wanted an ssi ring + a ranger cloak for this suit.

I have no idea if any other swing rates are off, and won't be testing them.

Tags: