Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Justice League  (Read 25114 times)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Justice League
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 09:39:07 AM »
+1
LOLS
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 10:16:31 AM »
+1
#charGhost doesn't work on gargoyles. Here's what I did to the RED's script...

you have got to be kidding me.
That's because gargoyles never die.......they just...well, you know the rest.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 09:36:39 PM »
+1
Just used this today to gain...one thing I thought of, wait to rez the person until the timer is up, that way they don't regen much in terms of HP!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 04:24:05 AM »
+1
Just used this today to gain...one thing I thought of, wait to rez the person until the timer is up, that way they don't regen much in terms of HP!
That's actually a great idea!

X

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 01:41:15 PM »
+1
#charGhost doesn't work on gargoyles. Here's what I did to the RED's script...

changed
Code: [Select]
  if #charghost = yes
to
Code: [Select]
 if #HITS = 0

I added this edit to the red script and it definitely made my blue human kill my red gargoyle. Except now I'm having an issue where my blue keeps trying to rez the red even though he's already alive! I've tried adding the same change (except 1hp) to the blue script in the rez sub, which didn't work. Any suggestions?

EDIT
As a little experiment I just started to kill my red immediately after rez'ing. Each time, no matter how long in between kills it says "You have gained in Justice". However, I don't always get the dot. I just have two dots after 6 kills. Are gargoyles just that bugged or is there something more to it?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 01:48:29 PM by onlyindreams »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 02:00:12 PM »
+1
The amount you gain varies based on the number of skill points (obviously a fully templated char at the 720 skill cap is best) of the red. You don't always gain a full dot so more than likely you're gaining roughly 80% of a dot which makes it seem like every once in awhile you don't gain, but you really do!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 09:32:44 PM »
+1
Thanks Maddog! I heard before that it was based on skill points but thought it was just a rumor. Thanks for confirming!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 03:26:16 PM »
+1
I wonder why not just use a global variable for your ResBotDead value?  Would make it so that you don't need to run the scripts with razor...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 04:54:40 AM »
+1
I wonder why not just use a global variable for your ResBotDead value?  Would make it so that you don't need to run the scripts with razor...
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about Paulo ROFL!! :D Why would you have to run the script with Razor?? It uses a persistent variable to determine when it's dead and needs to be res'd by the "Blue" script.

X

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 04:03:20 AM »
+1
I must be missing something, I will go back and try to set it up again.  When I read the instructions it said I ought to use razor or UOXL.  I am wondering if my issue was that I had other iterations of UO open in addition to the two I was using.  I will try it with just two and see if that was my issue.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 08:31:45 AM »
+1
I must be missing something, I will go back and try to set it up again.  When I read the instructions it said I ought to use razor or UOXL.  I am wondering if my issue was that I had other iterations of UO open in addition to the two I was using.  I will try it with just two and see if that was my issue.
Ahhh, gotcha - that was actually just meaning to dual-client on one machine. It does sound confusing now that you don't need 3rd party tools to dual-client anymore. I'm removing that from the instructions!

X

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 09:44:29 AM »
+1
I played/wrote a script like this once... but i did it as a single script that would just client swap between each char...

Don't know why i'm throwing that out their as if its not broken then don't fix it.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 10:27:54 AM »
+1
I played/wrote a script like this once... but i did it as a single script that would just client swap between each char...

Don't know why i'm throwing that out their as if its not broken then don't fix it.

I must have known that so I wanted to do something different ;)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 10:29:01 AM »
+1
EN, I did the same thing, but then went back to a separate script format because it kept switching to my third client that I was actually running.

I *could* have had it choose which clients were going to be doing the justice, then skip over any other clients I suppose...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 04:59:43 PM »
+1
Just used this and it worked flawlessly.  Great script.. Thanks!

Tags: