Author Topic: Stuck in "You must wait a few moments to use another skill"  (Read 2725 times)

Offline PearlsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Whilst working on a script, i received the message "You must wait a few moments to use another skill".

Now i want to debug this script and correct the waits, see if i need to check for a gump or whatever. I'm learning :P
Now i've stopped the script and i'm manually clicking the skill button 'Imbuing' in the client and even then it keeps giving me the message. Can't seem to "unlock", "undo", "revert" it to normal behaviour...

Anyone ever encountered this before? I could restart the client but i'd like to know what's causing this and how to undo it :)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 03:01:19 AM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Stuck in "You must wait a few moments to use another skill"
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 06:53:50 AM »
Isnt there also existing a debuff? I remember i wanted to handle those with stealth longer ago.

Offline PearlsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 07:22:19 AM »
http://stratics.com/community/threads/you-must-wait-a-few-moments-to-use-another-skill.125617/

Ah, thought it'd be an EasyUO thing that makes it get stuck :) Restarting the client worked without any problems.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 08:26:22 AM »
http://stratics.com/community/threads/you-must-wait-a-few-moments-to-use-another-skill.125617/

Ah, thought it'd be an EasyUO thing that makes it get stuck :) Restarting the client worked without any problems.

No each skill has a designated delay wich he gets from server. Some skills have Zero delay, some 1 sec, some 10 sec.Since the setup is done serversided it must be any flag on client wich gives the timespan.
In stealth you could handle buffs\debuffs, so i guess Endless Scanner in EASYUO could also.
alternative count cout delay and write it as delay static to your scripts.

Tags: