Author Topic: hello fellow UOrs  (Read 1850 times)

Offline kimstillTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kimstill has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello fellow UOrs
« on: January 08, 2015, 08:45:21 PM »
Hi,
well its been a long absence for me i have been out of game for about 5 years now and i am just getting back into uo again
i came back due to the fact that even after being around for so long i just dont think there is another game quite like UO
I played on legends for about 5 years (not quite) but since my return have found it to be alot less active than when i left
so i have transfered to catskills and am much happier there (not that legends didnt make me happy just no one was there)
and well being back and new server too i am back to training skills yay!! wich would be why i am now regestered here (i totaly hate training skills)
i would like to thank in advance all those who work to make the scripts that make my life so much easier i truly love you all
well thats all for now i hope to see some of you in game soon

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hello fellow UOrs
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 05:37:50 AM »
Thanks for the intro, and welcome to the site. Have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 05:54:51 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 06:23:50 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 09:18:03 AM »
Welcome aboard :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: