Author Topic: C2's BOD Collector Script  (Read 125224 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's BOD Collector Script
« Reply #195 on: January 06, 2015, 06:48:54 PM »
I keep forgetting about this script, I will have to give it a whirl.

Hey Crisis, i am wondering if you were able to get this script up and running. This is my dream script since 2005 when bods first came out and for me to get this running would be  amazing. This is all i want to spend my time on is bod running and collecting.

If anyone has some suggestions on getting this running please let me know. Im having issues on chr selection and bod collection, the cord for the menus are correct. I am on a free shard and am trying both versions of C2's Bod Collector. The specific shard is Uogamers:Hybrid

Thank You,
NoSkill

This script is only maintained for OSI. Hopefully, there is a free shard player that knows the changes that need to be made for that particular free shard.

Offline jumanji0101

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jumanji0101 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2015, 09:43:55 AM »

Hey Crisis, i am wondering if you were able to get this script up and running. This is my dream script since 2005 when bods first came out and for me to get this running would be  amazing. This is all i want to spend my time on is bod running and collecting.

If anyone has some suggestions on getting this running please let me know. Im having issues on chr selection and bod collection, the cord for the menus are correct. I am on a free shard and am trying both versions of C2's Bod Collector. The specific shard is Uogamers:Hybrid

Thank You,
NoSkill

This script is only maintained for OSI. Hopefully, there is a free shard player that knows the changes that need to be made for that particular free shard.

I'm playing until free shard , I have a similar one for these scripts are software(Raziel-MultiShard,bod collector) raziel script -I had tried in the Turkish server,but other uogamers hybrid and server created did not work. I tried so hard but did not.Tried but did not see the npc(Dont Target npc),NPC codes may be different :( for example I played Thomas server writes to Anna in [blacksmith] but I played freeShard writes Anna the blacksmith or Anna the armouer . I don't know how we're going to solve=) I'm going to work on your script tonight maybe I will .
you guys are great programmers I'm thinking of you to fix this issue=)

Offline NoSkill

• Activity:
    0%
  • NoSkill has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 09, 2015, 05:41:22 PM »

Hey Crisis, i am wondering if you were able to get this script up and running. This is my dream script since 2005 when bods first came out and for me to get this running would be  amazing. This is all i want to spend my time on is bod running and collecting.

Thank You,
NoSkill

Hey C2, I understand that this script is not maintained for OSI. I'm trying my best to make changes, but I'm not sure of the changes I need to make. I have ran this thing quite a few different ways. One of my biggest hangups was trying to run everything in Ubuntu, unfortunately I had to do away with it today. Now that I have a Windows operating system, I have tried to edit your script but still I'm not successful. Any suggestions that you have would be greatly appreciated.

I guess the main thing for me to do is keep trying and maybe someone will come forward and possibly help me.

Thank you,
NoSkill

Post Merge: January 10, 2015, 04:53:45 AM
I need to give my vendor a permanent ID, this would fix my issues.

Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 04:53:45 AM by NoSkill »

Offline lamar

• Activity:
    0%
  • lamar has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2015, 08:57:13 AM »
awesome script really, but i runed into an issue today, when i added a shard

set %S1 catskills
set %S2 atlantic
set %S3 chesapeake
set %S4 legends
set %S5 great_lakes
set %S6 lake_superior

gosub login 1 luna %A5 %PW5 %S6
gosub login 2 luna %A5 %PW5 %S6
gosub login 3 luna %A5 %PW5 %S6
gosub login 4 luna %A5 %PW5 %S6
gosub login 5 luna %A5 %PW5 %S6
gosub login 6 luna %A5 %PW5 %S6
gosub login 7 luna %A5 %PW5 %S6

it wont login to LS, it just goes back to login screen, anyone else have this issue?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2015, 01:01:49 PM »
Have you try to just run LS to see if that work.     Maybe you need t0 set %A6
set %PW6 .

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 07, 2015, 02:29:49 PM »
Have you try to just run LS to see if that work.     Maybe you need t0 set %A6
set %PW6 .
[/quote

correct... you should not be adding that. it is in the code to find it already

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2015, 02:00:16 PM »
C2, I got around and using this again for LS.   I had to add this at the beginning.  if you dont add those it will not log into the game. That came out from build 253.
Code: [Select]
ignorecont reset
ignorecont UULC
ignorecont YCLD
ignorecont GXJC
ignorecont UGQB
ignorecont GVKC
ignorecont SVP
ignorecont SXQ
ignorecont IGHC
ignorecont QCPD
ignorecont MSMC

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2015, 06:10:06 PM »
Awesome Ghost. I hope to have time this weekend to get on and add this to the set-up of the script. Thank you!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2015, 02:15:22 PM »
With build 288 and 289, this script since to be broken.  I'm slowly looking at this.  At a quick look, it look like the #CONTSIZE X_Y  have been broken,  the do not match anymore. 

Offline demitoast

• Activity:
    0%
  • demitoast has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2015, 02:55:23 AM »
Very nice script, as a player who play on a free shard. I had to adapt this a little.

Now, I run in a problem that might just be temporary...

1. Shard I play is currently running an event and the tailor/blacksmith are no longer in their human form.
I think that is the issue, because when I run it. It will log each char, close everything, open backpack a little. Close it again and simply log off.
Where could I change the ID of the smith/tailor ? Or is it a totaly unrelated issue ?

2. We can gather bods every hour here. I would like to lower it to 1.

I changed

menu get everysixhours
if #menures = #true
   set %menuhours 6
set %hr %hr + %menuhours

for

menu get everysixhours
if #menures = #true
   set %menuhours 1

and changed

menu get everysixhours
if #menures = #true
   {
   set %menu_timer_interval 3600
   set %menutrack 3600
   }

Tbh, Im not really good at all that. Usualy can get arround with some small modification. But is that what I needed to do ?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2015, 04:08:49 AM »
this is a simple fix

look at around line 284 for this sub
sub find_vendor  ;%1 tailor or smith
ignoreitem #charid
still_searching:
finditem HS_IS  < --------------  this is where you need to enter the new ID
if #findkind = -1
  return
  if #findrep <> 7

Offline demitoast

• Activity:
    0%
  • demitoast has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2015, 02:40:15 PM »
Thank you, work great.

Im also curious of a bug I sometime run into.

It is not the biggest issue since I managed to have a fix arround that problem. But still curious as I had this kind of problem in the past with login script.(in worse tho)

When I press play,

1. sometime the login totaly fail. It erase the current name, write proper  account, delete it, write my password in account name field.

2. When I already played and decide to start it. It will do it in the password field instead.

Now, what I think is that is 'fail' to click. What is even more weird is that it's not always the case. But usualy is persistent to the current boot. If I reboot my computer. There are chance it will just start working properly again.

On a even weirder note... I checked the pixel click and they are very well placed to have no chance of being outside the text field. I fixed the issue by changing of  using 'key tab' to switch between text fields as a test. It does not fail to log in and somehow it will not fail to select proper characters.

I  tried with both version of clicking

gosub setshard

click %MainMenuNameX %MainMenuNameY f
   gosub sendstring %acct

lclick %clickx %clicky f
   click %MainPassNameX %MainPassNameY f
   wait 10
gosub sendstring %pass

click %NextScreenArrowX %NextScreenArrowY f
   wait 5
 ;  }
and
if #contname = MainMenu_gump
   {
   set %clickx #contposx + 521
   set %clicky #contposy + 356
   click %clickx %clicky f
   gosub sendstring %acct
set %clickx #contposx + 521
  set %clicky #contposy + 396
   click %clickx %clicky f
   wait 10
gosub sendstring %pass
   set %clickx #contposx + 618
   set %clicky #contposy + 445
   click %clickx %clicky f ; the green arrow
   wait 5
   }

It seem to be an issue that come and go like a bad relationship.
Like I said, it's not the biggest problem as I got a work arround. But, Im still wondering what is going on. Anyone else ran into this kind of problem on easyuo ?

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2016, 08:45:01 AM »
i am having the same issue as #1 in the above post.  It fills in the account name then deletes it and replaces it with the password.  I manually entered account name and password for the first character it logs in but doesn't get the bods, looks like a click problem.  The gump comes up for npc to get the bod but it doesn't click on it to get the bod.  It does it three times then logs out like it did get them.  A few things I have tried, closing and restating uo, closing and restarting EUO, and rebooting computer all together,  same thing happens each time.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 09:37:31 AM by Hoby »
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline jamisoncrzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • jamisoncrzy has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2016, 05:17:10 PM »
I tried to use this but once it selects a character it hits the delete button instead of enter or the green arrow. Trying to fix it now but not having much luck.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2016, 02:38:45 PM »
ill try to get to it guys. This is an easy uo change or lack of update where the login script can no longer read the gump the same way as it has in the past.

Tags: