Author Topic: *CRY* HW might be fixed ::sniff::  (Read 13858 times)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: *CRY* HW might be fixed ::sniff::
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2009, 02:49:36 PM »
I'm done counting for now ...hehe
I think we get the point.

Offline ToptwoTopic starter

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2009, 02:54:40 PM »
If I was getting as many as you I would be embarassed and stop counting too! ;)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2009, 03:12:33 PM »
OK...so this begs the next question..

looking for everybodys opinion here...

Are the current prices on these kits going to TANK or stay the same, or go up hugely with the SA expansion?

I kinda think HW and Yew might go way down from what they are now, but that Oak and Ash might go up from what they are now. I am not sure ppl will still be using or even trying for HW, but since the oak and yew are capable of generating a 100% mod for unraveling the prices on thos could go up pretty significantly from what they are now.

right now I can buy Oak's for 5k or so each, I think they could go up to 50K each, where the HW (which is selling now for 10-14M) might go down to 5M or even lower.

Opinions????
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 08:06:56 PM »
well oak and ash are what i am saving to train.  hearts would have best chance of giving the highest and most difficult to get artifact relic so when SA comes out i expect there to be a mad rush for them for 1-2 months MAX.  There is your window to sell.  They are going to get down to 4-5 mil per here real soon and 4 mil will prob be the bottom out price until expansion.  Not sure how high they go or if they make changes in SA that make it easier to get top relic then all is lost.
Just my 2 cents... but it is hard to predict as i heard u can break down artis and get relic everytime so crap that negates hearts a bit. 

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 03:52:57 AM »
I tend to think that way too..I have been selling off all my HW and Yew, and holding onto the little guys to train with. HW is selling slow, but still selling atm...so I am taking advantage of it!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2009, 05:28:54 AM »
The crap shard I am on does not even have this...
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2009, 06:39:10 AM »
what in the world shard are you playing that doesn't have heartwood!?!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2009, 08:33:20 AM »
5 Hours on Pac

1 Oak
2 Ash
0 Yew
1 Heartwood

*Note: No pants were worn during this time span.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2009, 08:56:28 AM »
At the rate these things are dropping I really need to get in on this...my bug needs to rebond (lost it to serverdown).

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2009, 10:04:30 AM »
You can do it without a bonded bug - i do

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »
my bugs are only bonded half the time, because I loose them at server ups, but you can still quest. shouldn't be an issue
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2009, 01:31:11 PM »
This looks to be intentional though, theres a big fuss on the startics boards about heartwoods dropping like crazy along with smith and tailor BODs giving higher rewards than normal. Seem to be getting ready for imbueing and want more people to experience this before its worn out

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2009, 01:32:19 PM »
I like the smell of Nerf Rockets in the morning!!!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2009, 03:47:00 AM »
6 Hours

1 Oak
3 Ash
2 Yew
0 Heartwood
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2009, 04:40:27 AM »
12 Hours last night on ATlantic

Bad run!!!

2 Oak
1 Ash

Tags: