0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • its_me has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: March 24, 2013, 04:32:09 PM »
Hello there my name is Bran i like to play uo alot i am looking for a looting script and a training script skills looking to be trained is peace making and music. i was also ask to check this site out by a friend named Magier, great person.. Also i also will check out everyone elses script if i take a look i may find something else i may like thanks..

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 04:50:42 PM »
 Gonna need a little more then  a friend that tell me to check out this site. 

What do you like to do in game.   I'm sure you do play the game so, what type of template, hunting ground.   Give that intro a try again

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 04:58:43 PM »
Hello there my name is Bran i like to play uo alot i am looking for a looting script and a training script skills looking to be trained is peace making and music. i was also ask to check this site out by a friend named Magier, great person.. Also i also will check out everyone elses script if i take a look i may find something else i may like thanks..

Wow..your looking for....you may find something else YOU like...your going to have to do a LOT better then that to get US to like you so you might even have a CHANCE to see what scriptz are here...sheesh...gimme gimme..
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +156
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 06:26:14 PM »
You should add a little effort to your intro, instead of basically coming in here saying: "hey, gimme scripts... if you're lucky, I may even like them"

:-[

Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 09:48:02 PM »

Also, thanks for showing your true colors.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 07:01:10 AM »
I care. So I regretably informing you your intro failed please read this and try again. There are alot of examples here also you can read to understand what we expect.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:03:37 AM by Masscre »

Offline its_meTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • its_me has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »
Hello there my name is Brandon i like to play Ultima Online alot i am looking for a looting script and a training script skills, looking to be trained is peace making and music. I was also ask to check this site out by a friend named Magier, great person.. Also i also will check out everyone elses script if i take a look i may find something else i may like.. Things i like to do in game, i like to pvp pvm i also like to fish also really like to solo things and i also like do hang with my wonderful guild, i started playing the game in 2000 quit for 2 yrs came back and been here ever since i also plan to stay got a chance to get a house and its a KeeP and i sure not going to lose it took to long to get it.. Also what i like to hunt in game would be Dragons, Demons, Like to do champ spawns, like to hunt with my guild as a group then go kill something such as bigger things, also love to kill the Succubus which is my favorite to kill.

Post Merge: March 31, 2013, 01:26:46 PM
Hello there my name is Brandon i like to play Ultima Online  for about 12 yeas. I',m looking to see if I can join ur  commuinity  and enchance   my game play in UO which what you guy have to offer. A good frind of mine direct me to this wite and commnunity. Things i like to do in game, i like to pvpand  pvm.  I  like to relax by  fishing in the hight sea to  solo monster when none guild member are available.I also like do hang with my wonderful guild, i started playing the game in 2000 quit for 2 yrs came back and been here ever since i also plan to stay got a chance to get a house and its a KeeP and i sure not going to lose it took to long to get it.. Also what i like to hunt in game would be Dragons, Demons, Like to do champ spawns, like to hunt with my guild as a group then go kill something such as bigger things, also love to kill the Succubus.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 01:26:46 PM by its_me »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 05:12:10 PM »
That is much much better - a mod should be along soon.

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +156
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 05:46:42 PM »
well... welcome...
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 06:27:11 PM »
Welcome To USO

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 08:33:39 AM »
Welcome!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 10:33:03 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: