Author Topic: ENs - 2011 Spring/Brit Cleanup - Points Redeemer  (Read 19223 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - 2011 Spring/Brit Cleanup - Points Redeemer
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2011, 07:24:33 PM »
V2.0 seems to slow down each time you select something, using the menu. The gosub works great.

Try the menu a few times and it gets really slow.
Looks like it's only redeemset that is doing it. I got the boots using the gosub redeemset boots and it slowed down.

I got 5 nocturn earrings and it flew by for all of them.

thanks Cerveza, Ill check the menu/redeem set out.

on the earings if you mean it passed them by instead of selecting them...  Change the delays at top of script... its probably going to fast so increase those to slow it down.

EDIT: Found the error, left out a line add the line   set %Setup #true   in the sub setup
that took all of 10seconds, I'll update after added menu.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:30:39 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
Re: ENs- 2011 Spring/Brit Cleanup - Points Redeemer
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 10:26:08 AM »
VERSION 3.0

- Added Secure clicking, with wait for gump, makes sures gets gift if have points, timeout if no points
- Addtional Menu options to get the single gifts  (excluded suit set items)

As always feed back appreciated

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 08:09:13 PM »
I had issues with the menu and it skipping items.

Using the original version without the menu worked better for me.

The gosubs missed once or twice and it seemed to happen when other people were at the Collector claiming the same time.

Also I'm pinging about 200 or so on the shard I was collecting on.

I'll give it another go on a shard I ping better to and see if I have issues there as well.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 08:35:59 PM »
I had issues with the menu and it skipping items.

Using the original version without the menu worked better for me.

The gosubs missed once or twice and it seemed to happen when other people were at the Collector claiming the same time.

Also I'm pinging about 200 or so on the shard I was collecting on.

I'll give it another go on a shard I ping better to and see if I have issues there as well.

slow it down with the 2 delay vars at top of the script.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 06:13:45 AM »
So... How many reward points does someone have to have before they think to themselves.. "Self... I need a script to buy all these things because it will take me too long to spend all of this ;D"

I only had about 700k in points.. but that was largely in part to giving all my stuff away when I stopped playing.  A foolish move that I will not make again.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2011, 06:45:49 AM »
So... How many reward points does someone have to have before they think to themselves.. "Self... I need a script to buy all these things because it will take me too long to spend all of this ;D"

I only had about 700k in points.. but that was largely in part to giving all my stuff away when I stopped playing.  A foolish move that I will not make again.

millions.   and i'm very inefficient at being lazy.

But the real answer is i had planned to farm points and thus rewards... now i see its probably not worth the effort so i public released it.  My loss your gain.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2011, 03:32:12 PM »
Great script, it worked for almost everything. the novo_blue only got the ring and didnt click accept for the bracelet. and if you hit the boots of ice wyrm or lava lizard it scrolls thru them and doesnt pick them. all the suits (which would be a pain to self click) worked like a charm :)

And yes I have millionsss of points, but not as much as sommme haha

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2011, 08:52:40 PM »
Great script, it worked for almost everything. the novo_blue only got the ring and didnt click accept for the bracelet. and if you hit the boots of ice wyrm or lava lizard it scrolls thru them and doesnt pick them. all the suits (which would be a pain to self click) worked like a charm :)

And yes I have millionsss of points, but not as much as sommme haha

Adjust the 2 vars at the top of the script to slow it down.. i think i had zero ping the day i wrote this script lol.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 12:31:13 PM »
There appears to be an error in the Virtuoso Garg suit.  I'm getting two necklaces and zero earrings.

Change:
  gosub AddSet Virtuoso_Gargoyle 21 5 21 5 22 1 22 2

To:
  gosub AddSet Virtuoso_Gargoyle 21 5 21 6 22 1 22 2

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 05:47:31 AM »
Version 3.5

Fix for Virtuoso_Gargoyle suit.

It you like it please vote for it    http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=393806#393806
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:52:43 AM by Endless Night »

Tags: