Author Topic: Hail and Well Met  (Read 873 times)

Offline Seawolf2kTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Seawolf2k has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hail and Well Met
« on: February 18, 2021, 05:00:31 AM »
Hello All, I am Seawolf2k. The name is from a game called Harpoon, that me and a few friends converted into a multiplayer game so we could play against each other at Lan-Parties many years ago.

I am originally from the Seattle area but now find myself, retired and in the rural Midwest, So I have allot of excess time on my hands.

I started playing UO a little over 20 years ago on Pacific, and if anyone here played in those days you might remember my PvP character “OoOoOoOo”. I have also played, and at times GM’d on numerous free-shards, off and on since then.

I am currently returning after about a 5-year hiatus, and find myself playing on a RunUO based shard called Excelsior.

I am not a programmer, but I am fairly computer literate and believe myself to be atleast “semi-intelligent” So I hope I can learn and someday contribute here.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hail and Well Met
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 09:17:29 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hail and Well Met
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 01:18:12 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: