Author Topic: Updated Weapon Charts  (Read 3318 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Updated Weapon Charts
« on: March 17, 2011, 07:56:03 AM »
These are my charts for weapons.  I updated the sheet to complete some of the data and to convert my manual calculations to imbedded formulae.  Planning on adding the gargoyle weapons and don't feel like doing manual calculations again since I am more proficient with excel than I was a few years ago.

I blocked out the damage output to show the max weapon speed range where appropriate. Damage per second is not the be all, but its helpful in picking weapons.  The short hand I use should be relatively self explanatory, but feel free to ask if you can't understand anything. 

My copy is an Excel sheet that I built that calculates damage per second at different stamina levels if I input the basic weapon information.  PM me if you want a copy of the excel sheet instead of the PDF posted here. 

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
UO_Weapons.pdf
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Updated Weapon Charts
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 09:59:01 AM »
Good stuff Paul!

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 06:06:45 PM »
This is for damage at these stamina levels right?

Wouldn't you want something like this to include swing speed? Looks nice though.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 06:54:17 AM »
@Kalaka:  The chart is based on Swing Speed, so the data reflects that 30 points (SSI+Stam) knock off .25 swing speed and the floor of 1.25. I include the base swing speed for each weapon, so I assume you mean that you think it should have swing speed at each stamina interval. I could add a bunch of columns to provide the swing speed at each stamina interval, but it's essentially redundant. I did block out the weapon and swing speed range for each weapon speed that represents the max speed of 1.25 in red.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 02:00:46 PM »
I must be dumb or I just don't get it.. This is a swing speed chart to show how fast you swing weapons? Wouldn't you have to have SSI in then? For example, it says at 180/210 stamina the Ornate Axe is 9.50/10.86 respectively.. What do these numbers mean then exactly?

I don't think the above is right.. I think this is your average DPS at these stamina levels without SSI, but what's the point of giving damage without SSI? SSI is pretty crucial because it alters DPS extremely. With no SSI included, slow-swinging weapons are unfairly screwed. I don't follow what this chart is doing at all I guess.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 02:03:27 PM by Kalaka »

Tags: