0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Navery
« on: April 04, 2011, 02:32:46 AM »
Don t know how many of you have been doing navery as of late but they have nerfed her pretty good.  I also have found out another bit of information that may help some people drop her even faster.  I was soloing her on my mystic mage and i trigerd the rocks to fall well just out curiosity i started casting spell plagues on her she droped so fast i couldn t belive it took only 2 to 3 rock drops and she was dead. Normaly with out droping spell plague takes 4 to 6 rock drops. I was also useing spider slayer spell book and casting rising collosis to tank her.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Navery
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 04:41:52 AM »
Nice find.

With Disco it takes 3. Without it takes 4. I'll have to try Disco+Plague.

Someone mentioned that Corpse Skin really helped as well, which didn't make sense to me. Physical goes UP with corpse skin cast, unless ceiling rocks are a different type of damage.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Navery
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 09:50:46 AM »
Nice find.

With Disco it takes 3. Without it takes 4. I'll have to try Disco+Plague. rocks are physical corpse skin only helped them casting fire spells but the way i sugested with disco u might even get her to two rock falls

Someone mentioned that Corpse Skin really helped as well, which didn't make sense to me. Physical goes UP with corpse skin cast, unless ceiling rocks are a different type of damage.

Tags: