Author Topic: Lianan was here  (Read 1742 times)

Offline liananTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lianan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Lianan was here
« on: December 10, 2011, 04:15:04 AM »
Hi all!

I'm Lianan, from spain. I was playing uo for 5 years, then I go to play another games: L2, Wow, Sro, ragnarock. But one day I awake and think.. what was going with these game.. uo.. was right.. and Lianan come back!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 04:17:35 AM by lianan »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Lianan was here
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 04:31:54 AM »
Hi all!

I'm Lianan, from spain. I was playing uo for 5 years, then I go to play another games: L2, Wow, Sro, ragnarock. But one day I awake and think.. what was going with these game.. uo.. was right.. and Lianan come back!

Not sure if you are just stopping by to say Hi, or if you are looking to get access to the site. While I understand english is not your first language if you are looking for access you are going to have to try a bit harder on your intro. If you are just stopping by to say Hi then....Hi!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline liananTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lianan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 05:31:01 AM »
Hahahah I submit it because I get problems to explain all I want for the language. You are right, english is not my first and I'm not sure if all I was write can be understoot, for that I make a pause, I will ask for help with translation and come back with a better intro xD

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 06:11:43 AM »
Hahahah I submit it because I get problems to explain all I want for the language. You are right, english is not my first and I'm not sure if all I was write can be understoot, for that I make a pause, I will ask for help with translation and come back with a better intro xD

I understood ya fine.  What the post above is wanting is more info about yourself.  More about playing uo, what you hope to do at the site or anything else for fun.  Don't add anything too personal.  We require larger intros in general.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 07:57:28 AM »
intro = introduction
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 09:22:27 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: