Author Topic: Carpendry Heartwood Quest  (Read 4180 times)

Offline whrikkTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • whrikk has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Carpendry Heartwood Quest
« on: January 11, 2018, 11:15:55 AM »
I welcome everyone, I need a heartwood carpendry script, for easyUO Stealth Uoassist? maybe who have this thanky.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Carpendry Heartwood Quest
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 02:30:07 AM »
I welcome everyone, I need a heartwood carpendry script, for easyUO Stealth Uoassist? maybe who have this thanky.

I would expect someone to become a contributing member to a community before coming in and asking for handouts. You will notice that you have a restricted title by your name. We have a requirement that must be met before someone can become a member. A lot of time and effort is put into a script before someone releases it to the public so they are not given out by someone who just joined and cannot even introduce themselves or read the site rules. Since this script is not posted here on SUO, I would imagine that if anyone was willing to write this script for you, they would expect you to be an active member in the community. Food for thought, do with it as you will but we have tons of 1 post members and restricted members. I challenge you to be more than that.

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guinness has no influence.
  • Crafting Your Wears Since 97
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
Re: Carpendry Heartwood Quest
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:38:49 PM »