Author Topic: Hello I am Spyder_Webb  (Read 2100 times)

Offline Spyder_WebbTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Spyder_Webb has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello I am Spyder_Webb
« on: March 25, 2013, 08:05:37 AM »
My name is Spyder_Webb.  I have been playing ultima online since 2000 (maybe it was 1999, I can not remember for sure).

I started on Chesapeake and was initially a Crafter (It is amazing when you still see people wearing your armor after 13 years.. it happens once in a blue moon).  I moved to lake austin in 2008 (as they had much more land available than Chesapeake at that time).  I moved back to Chesapeake in 2011.

In 2000, I met the love of my life (in UO) and we got married in real life in 2001 and have been together ever since.

At the "high water mark", I had 4 active accounts (at that point my wife and I had 8 accounts total). Currently, I am down to 1(and she has 3).  We have been searching for more things to do in the game (as we have just about ever character type possible... Tamers.. Crafters.. Sampires.. Fishers... Ect....) and have settled into the exciting world of fishing since the High Seas expansion.  I have used Easy UO (As well as developed a few scripts) and have found that it cannot do a number of things with the changes to the client.  I am interested in the possibilites offered with Script UO.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I am Spyder_Webb
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 09:18:12 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +156
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:31:57 AM »
Welcome to the site!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 09:58:58 AM »
Thanks for the intro Spyder_Webb.

Not sure which limitations with the EUO client you're referring to but if you are looking for something to replace EasyUO at run-time unfortunately ScriptUO won't help you. The ScriptUO executable is a far superior tool for development of EUO scripts but it does not have a client interface; you'll still need to use EUO to actually run the scripts.

However, whether that's what you're looking for or not - welcome to ScriptUO, restricted status lifted! Hope to see you around the boards.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Spyder_WebbTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Spyder_Webb has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 10:57:01 AM »
Thanks guys!

One of the issues I have had in the last few years with EasyUO have to do with the lack of MUL files in the current UO Client.  I saw in the download section that there was an application at one point that would generate the MUL files to fix the issue.  I no longer see that file in the download section.  :'(

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 12:49:55 PM »
Welcome!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 01:32:45 PM »
Thanks guys!

One of the issues I have had in the last few years with EasyUO have to do with the lack of MUL files in the current UO Client.  I saw in the download section that there was an application at one point that would generate the MUL files to fix the issue.  I no longer see that file in the download section.  :'(

Aside from having someone give you a copy of the MUL, I can recommend buying the resources from one of the many other scripters out there and turning a profit by converting those resources into finished product to sell.  I made one particular fellow on my home shard about 10 billion gold in the course of two years, while I only generated 250M in sales to him...

Covetous level 3 is the best place to make big money, these days.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 10:42:00 AM »
Welcome to the community!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 04:05:51 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and as always please do not become a stranger !!

Tags: