Author Topic: Hello Scripters.  (Read 4959 times)

Offline ChrisokTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Chrisok has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Scripters.
« on: March 21, 2013, 12:26:19 PM »
Name is Chris and recently came back to UO. Am deciding between two servers. Both of which do not allow scripting or EUO. Will be coming here for tips on stealthing what i am doing and uploading whatever i work on as contribution. I have noob chararcters on both serveres so far and are being macro'd by razor at the moment. Will get back into the swing of things and eventually move into the pvm/pvp scene on both servers. Any fellow players for either of these two servers? My username here and alias's there are different but is there any way i can be detected with EUO/SUO besides item movements ? I have played from 99-2003 ; 2005-2011 2013-present. I always PVP, sometimes PVM and have used Razor, UOAssist, EUO, Krrios.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 01:33:33 PM by Chrisok »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Scripters.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 03:53:07 PM »
Welcome to the site. Question. What is Krrios? Thank you for your intro. How did you find us? Are the servers you are thinking of joining OSI servers?

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 05:43:38 PM »
Krrios is this UO client with some tool built I think... Other than that, I don't really know! :(
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 07:50:30 PM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 08:38:28 PM »
Hello and welcome to the site :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 03:02:09 AM »
That is interesting that I have never heard of the Krrios :)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 07:30:40 AM »
Krrios is this UO client with some tool built I think... Other than that, I don't really know! :(

Krrios is the BetaName of Playuo ( Alternate Client of Hybrid or Demise if i remember right). Back then there were some old Sources of Krrios laying in web and some People started to modify it a bit or added Scripts to it. In End it can only do, what Stealth could do and a bit less :P

Playuo itself officially limitied for specific Freeshards, and many Freeshards who dont allow Playuo are aware of Krrios as well ( There exist a packet to Block Krrios to connect).

Also Krrios also is limited for specific ClientVersions and not been updated since many years..

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 08:08:11 AM »

Krrios is the BetaName of Playuo ( Alternate Client of Hybrid or Demise if i remember right). Back then there were some old Sources of Krrios laying in web and some People started to modify it a bit or added Scripts to it. In End it can only do, what Stealth could do and a bit less :P

Playuo itself officially limitied for specific Freeshards, and many Freeshards who dont allow Playuo are aware of Krrios as well ( There exist a packet to Block Krrios to connect).

Also Krrios also is limited for specific ClientVersions and not been updated since many years..

Thank you for the info Crome. That is something I did not know was going on.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 09:09:48 AM »
interesting - I learned some new things!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 09:50:07 AM »
Last Known Information seems to be from 2003.. So Krrios ofc is outdated.
http://www.infymus.com/smithysanvil/topic_krriosclient.html

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 09:55:42 AM »
Yes Krrios or KUOC was eventually upgraded to Playuo than to Sallos. I will be joining FREESHARDS a t2a one in particular. What is this stealth client, does it send packets to the server so the server owners would know its being used?

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 10:25:42 AM »
Yes Krrios or KUOC was eventually upgraded to Playuo than to Sallos. I will be joining FREESHARDS a t2a one in particular. What is this stealth client, does it send packets to the server so the server owners would know its being used?

Stealth is an alternate Client with support of Classic Client and in near Future ( Spoiler :P ) Enhanced Client. Stealth working as Proxy between client and Server. With the embedded Script Feature you can add your own Scripts with all kind of deep complexity.

For More Informations you also can check our Section here.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 01:20:21 PM »
I see, would this include the ability to :

Grab player bars on the run
Heal when party members health falls below a certain point
Targeting lowest hp target?

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 01:56:39 PM »
I see, would this include the ability to :

Grab player bars on the run
Heal when party members health falls below a certain point
Targeting lowest hp target?

For Scanning Enemys and friends and heal on fly scripts doesnt need healthbars.. client already knows all about them. no need for pulling lifebars:)

Tags: