Author Topic: Help with cancelling a quest.  (Read 3237 times)

silath44

Help with cancelling a quest.
« on: August 04, 2015, 11:54:53 PM »
Hey, I am working on a personal script which may go public at some point down the road. I am looking for a way to cancel an active quest. Or all active quests i'm not picky. Thanks in advance.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Help with cancelling a quest.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 05:24:01 AM »
The quest are no specific order,    if your quest to cancel is always  in the same location, u can you might be able to open the quest log and size gump and XY location of cancel. 

silath44

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 08:07:23 AM »
Is that reliable? IE if I change my uo window size, or if I run the script on a different computer will it still cancel properly?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 08:24:19 AM »
if you use gump name and size,  it will work across PC, that how most of the script are build.    ie, crafting.   Not sure if you can even pop the quest log

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 10:06:29 AM »
Two ways To open Quest log ...   

(1)  Open paper doll,  select Quests
(2)  event macro  8 19    (http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/Event_Macro)

Number 2 is far easier,
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

silath44

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 05:46:16 PM »
Thank you for your help guys I think I can work it from here! If you think of anything I might run into that's tricky involving this ill keep checking for a few more days.

silath44

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 08:44:34 PM »
Just in case anyone needs this for the future, this is working for me.

Code: [Select]
Sub QuestClear
event macro 8 19 ; Open Quest log
wait 20
contpos 0 0
wait 5
click 378 150
wait 5
click 195 485
wait 5
click 300 230
return
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:46:33 PM by silath44 »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 09:47:45 PM »
nice work.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: quest  euo