Author Topic: TrailMyx's Spell Icon manager  (Read 14931 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
TrailMyx's Spell Icon manager
« on: June 10, 2008, 11:43:42 AM »
This is a silly set of subs I put together.  I'm putting it up so you can play and perhaps come up with something interesting.  But here's the gist.  Actually, a picture or two will speak more:

And:

There's a bit of test code attached, but this is really only for you guys to play with.  Not much I can do to support it, but perhaps you'll get some ideas.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
tool_spellicon1.txt
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Spell Icon manager
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 03:25:28 PM »
wow.. this might come in handy since I'm probably the only person that does have all 64 spells onscreen.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 04:32:27 PM »
Heh, I got bored one day.  Was looking into making a configurable spell icon manager, but this is as far as I got.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 11:59:28 PM »
Oh sure, this would work find for what you are thinking about.  That's kinda what I had in mind when I first came up with this set of subs.  I wanted to be able to "remember" where your spell icons were on the screen, and be able to reset this. 

In my bushido script, I use pixel sampling to see the status of the icons.  I can sense if the icons move and have the script reset the icon position.
Come play RIFT with me!