Author Topic: An Introduction - By Blood420  (Read 3798 times)

Offline blood420Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • blood420 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
An Introduction - By Blood420
« on: May 31, 2011, 04:33:35 AM »
Hello all! My name is blood420, in the cyber world anyways. I've had a pretty long passion for Ultima Online, since it was release, and I think I have a similarity with most UO players when I say off and on for years. It's the game that keeps giving. I loved OSI until AoS came out and that's when I took a pretty long break to finally get bored of Counter-Strike. The Sphere emulator was developed and free shards were popping up every where, I joined the wagon and even dabble with a bit of scripting on my own sphere server. Now-a-days I play Run-UO emulated servers.

A little about my self. I'm 23. I'm currently a part of a home remodel team, currently in college trying to earn a business degree. I am a pretty big fisherman and enjoy all different types of fishing, except for alligator gars, I'm not a fan of those guys. I also do play guitar, more of the bluesy, rocky types of guys and for a final touch I must I recently got into spray paint art, Youtube it, it's pretty awesome.

I hope you guys enjoy this short read about me. :}

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: An Introduction - By Blood420
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 05:00:35 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and thanks for the intro.

I'm a guitarist myself, been playing off and on (mostly on) for about 20 years...or is that 25...*sigh* I'm ramping up now to start a new gig as guitar/lead vocs, probably will be the end of my UO life as I know it if I ever get going...

Anyhow, restricted status lifted.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline blood420Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • blood420 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 05:13:23 AM »
Hey, That's awesome! I always have a hard time finding people to "jam" with, especially a drummer and my brother just moved out of state so that doesn't help(He sang). I hope you have a fun time rockin' out. What type of music does your band play?

P.S. Thanks for the speedy reply, like lighting fast. :D

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 05:35:48 AM »
Well I've been in death metal, hardcore, punk, and ska bands in the past but what I'm trying to pull together now is rock-influenced blues with the periodic country flair (maybe Black Crowes meets Reckless Kelly?) with an edge of skaplunk and NYC hardcore influenced mayhem...I haven't really met anyone else to do this with yet, hoping these guys I just connected with will work out.

Anyhoo - the speed of the replies really just shows how much some of us are obsessively committed to the community here lol. Hope you end up feeling the same way ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 06:34:54 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 06:41:00 AM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 09:37:45 AM »
Welcome to SUO and have a good look around we have a lot to offer.

Tags: Intro  Introduction