Author Topic: HI, Hello everyone!  (Read 1272 times)

Offline ugvccwTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ugvccw has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
HI, Hello everyone!
« on: December 02, 2018, 03:20:03 AM »
I registered for this forum to learn about the Stealth script.I had taught myself UOS programming language and was fascinated by it.But UOS programming has a lot of limitations, through the introduction of friends, come to this forum to learn the experience of our predecessors.I will mainly learn how to use Python language to write code. I hope some friends who understand will teach me more. Thank you. By the way, my English is not very good. This introduction is written with translation software. Please manage more inclusive

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: HI, Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 05:38:25 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: HI, Hello everyone!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 05:43:10 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: