Author Topic: Hello, I'm Saturn  (Read 2605 times)

Offline SaturnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Saturn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm Saturn
« on: January 28, 2013, 09:50:20 PM »
Hey everyone! I currently play on Pandora. I've been playing uo for 10+ years. I can't remember exactly when i started, because I first got hooked to uo when i was just a little kid watching my older brother play. I couldn't afford the 40$ a month to play on osi like he could, but we was kind enough to let me do all his grunt work. Like gathering resources and grinding away at some slow skill gains. Eventually I got my own account and played on Lake Superior as "Gemini" and "Taurus", i was in the ROSE guild. I left uo when i became a home owner at an early age and didn't have any time to play any games between 3 jobs. But once i sold my house and moved to another city, i had nothing but free time, that's when i discovered free shards. I worked my way up to GM status as event coordinator on a shard that isnt around anymore. Now I happily call Pandora home, where i am well know as the player event coordinator. I'm sure if anyone else here is also on Pandora you've seen me around or have gone to some of my events.

I run my own corner store in Northern Ontario. I tend to have alot of downtown when I'm there at night and am often running macros are planning events. Because of my job, I'm a total night owl now and play late at night when i get home (12am-5am ish).

I used to be solely PvM until the past month or two, i joined a guild that got me into PvP and have quickly become obsessed. But i still have no problem grinding away at harvesting monsters for whatever resources i need or feel like hoarding. i still love doing champs back to back. I don't use any macros doing it, so sometimes it still gets heart going trying to keep myself alive.

I've only very recently started to get into this whole scripting business. After years of playing uo, ive always done everything manually. But as of late, I've joined a very active guild, and we help one another gathering mats for imbue or crafting, so I decided to make things a little easier on myself. As it stands, the only script i use is an auto looter to help me save some time looting so i can kill more mobs faster. I haven't tried my hand at writing my own script yet, but the way i see it is that its a new language i can learn, and im all about that!

On a more personal note, i lead a pretty busy life between work and friends. Like i said i run my own convenience store, but im also in the midst of starting an event planning (go figure) business with a friend. I'm also obsessed with traveling. I try to spend around 2months of my year outside of the country. I've lived in Ireland (Galway) and worked in Italy as a pub crawl leader for awhile. I also run a vegan (don't worry, I'm not a crazy hippy) blog with some friends. UO is the only game for me because i don't need to invest more time or effort into that im available to do.

I think that's about it! OH! and i don't have a wife or girlfriend right now, but my dogs measurements are about 2feet tall, with a short tail and tons of black furriness.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Saturn_1-29_01.46.jpg
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 09:54:05 PM by Saturn »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello, I'm Saturn
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:30:13 PM »
...short tail and tons of black furriness.

Nice!  That made me snicker!  Hope you find some stuff here to make your new freeshard experience a bit more fun!  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 06:27:16 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 07:04:57 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Norad

• Activity:
    0%
  • Norad has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 11:04:08 AM »
 :) Thanks for coming Saturn !

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 04:39:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO and do not become a stranger !!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 12:05:18 PM »
Nice intro, Welcome to the community!! :D

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 06:37:39 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

I too have worked a late night job (5:30-1:30am) at a liquor store.  People think okay, go home, go to bed... not a big deal.  You cannot, you're all sweaty/amped up from work.  Get home, eat something, shower it's like 2:30.  Sit at your computer/blaze a bowl/do soemthing = 3:30 am.   Before you know it, you're up until 5 am every day after work.  It's brutal!
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 09:28:20 AM »
Great intro!  Welcome to SUO, Saturn.

Offline SaturnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Saturn has no influence.