Author Topic: I'm a newbie , its my intro :D  (Read 1931 times)

Offline yuessTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • yuess has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I'm a newbie , its my intro :D
« on: March 06, 2013, 08:48:05 AM »
Hello everyone, my name is yuess, i am 24 years old, I come from spain. For the history of playing

UO, i should say that it was 11 years ago which i was 15 years old. Yea, I know i was only a juvenile at

that time.^^ I played on the Sphere freeshard. Especially prefer gather and PVP. In the Sphere

freeshard, there is no smart script like Easyuo. I remember that i was using the EZmarco script to

autoMining. It was amazing when i used it in the first time, and I know it is a bit stupid way from the

point of view today. On 2008, i was a noob on the RunUO in Demise. And my friend asked me to go to DOOM

to train the skills. At that time I was thinking that I would not come out the game if I have not get

the HOM and OTM. And then I spent 5 months and get non of them. However, I got a really good crossbow.

This is a kind of comfort i think.

Now, I play another small freehard with online player about 50+. My goal is to write out my AutoFarming

Doom script. I know it is not a easy thing, but i will try my best. And i hope I can learn more from

everyone in Scriptuo, and i hope everyone can enjoy the game as well as me.

Thanks a lot.  :Smiley

sorry for my english.

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I'm a newbie , its my intro :D
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 10:24:06 AM »
Welcome to the Community!! :D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 02:49:30 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 04:21:17 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 05:02:27 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is yuess, i am 24 years old, I come from spain. For the history of playing

UO, i should say that it was 11 years ago which i was 15 years old. Yea, I know i was only a juvenile at

that time.^^ I played on the Sphere freeshard. Especially prefer gather and PVP. In the Sphere

freeshard, there is no smart script like Easyuo. I remember that i was using the EZmarco script to

autoMining. It was amazing when i used it in the first time, and I know it is a bit stupid way from the

point of view today. On 2008, i was a noob on the RunUO in Demise. And my friend asked me to go to DOOM

to train the skills. At that time I was thinking that I would not come out the game if I have not get

the HOM and OTM. And then I spent 5 months and get non of them. However, I got a really good crossbow.

This is a kind of comfort i think.

Now, I play another small freehard with online player about 50+. My goal is to write out my AutoFarming

Doom script. I know it is not a easy thing, but i will try my best. And i hope I can learn more from

everyone in Scriptuo, and i hope everyone can enjoy the game as well as me.

Thanks a lot.  :Smiley

sorry for my english.

Tut tut tut... very naughty.   
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 05:40:39 PM »
Copying some other intro makes us very angry.  We've banned people before because of this, so I think we won't change that.  Thanks for finding that EN!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: