Author Topic: Returning Player 5 yrs off  (Read 1502 times)

Offline panocha1Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • panocha1 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning Player 5 yrs off
« on: March 08, 2013, 01:46:47 PM »
Hows it going everyone? I'm Robin,My Blue Rob, ect. I play on Origin mostly have a few chars here and there GL, Chessy, La, Sonoma most shards lol but who doesnt. Im just coming back from a 4-5 yrs off. Alot has changed and could use the great scripts i hear from my friends scriptuo has to offer. My friend and guild mate beastmaster from BTH was telling about this site. Ive used scripts to help me save hrs of work. played uo from 97-07 with few breaks until i left in 07. But like many im back and ready to get into the grove of things. For a funny store i rember getting pked and losing my first 4x4 house i worked forever to get i camped it out for 2 weeks to kill Biggs the toon that took my life and key to my home. I will never forget him LOL but in the end i pked the pk for my key back hehe.

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Player 5 yrs off
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 08:06:04 AM »
Welcome :D You might want to add to your intro. I think we all remember our first fight on, mine was on the road to brit swamps 2v3. A buddy and I where on the way to place our first house and was ganked. :D We retreated and survived to fight another day. :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 01:41:23 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO ! 

Your gonna wanna check out This Thread and then return here.

How did you find out about ScriptUO?  What chars do you play ?? Tell us a funny Uo related story... etc
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nouveau has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 05:09:52 AM »
My friend and guild mate beastmaster from BTH was telling about this site.

Who else from BTH is coming back to Origin?  Citizen Bum?  Gimme Dat?

Tags: