Author Topic: i said no!  (Read 3089 times)

Offline camotbikTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
i said no!
« on: September 23, 2011, 11:51:51 AM »
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: i said no!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »
not sure of the point of these staged videos.  Don't speak the language of the final message,  but violence from anyone doesn't need to be encouraged.  I guess the country their in probably is experiencing an excess of violence against females.  

That said it reminded me of an old friend of mine .. long ago she got mugged one day or i should say attempted mugging... ... she flipped the table and neck locked one of the muggers and demanded the wallet from the other wannabee mugger .. an then legged it.

Hopefully she terrified them so much that they gave up that career path.. she said she didn't know what came over her... but had had a bad day and enough was enough.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline camotbikTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 12:30:27 PM »
these wore shortmovies against violence, if you click the username who uploaded it, there will show up two more of them.
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 01:20:06 PM »
I didnt take it that way.

Tags: