Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.19  (Read 364428 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Heartwood Quester
« Reply #255 on: January 15, 2009, 10:41:19 AM »
Lemme merge this AGAIN...  >:(

Masteryoda, please just reply to this thread.

Did you run the checklist through on your laptop too?  There's causes for your issue in there.  Check your screen is set to 32 bits and you are running in WINDOWED mode.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 10:46:54 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwood Quester feedback thread
« Reply #256 on: January 15, 2009, 11:15:19 AM »
Oooooohhhhhh..... he gotta snarley from TM!  :o

I can't even remember the last snarley TM gave out....  :-\
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #257 on: January 15, 2009, 11:33:36 AM »
Oooooohhhhhh..... he gotta snarley from TM!  :o

I can't even remember the last snarley TM gave out....  :-\

I don't mind merging a post once, but when I have to do it again.... Well.

Not to mention there's a nice LINKY in the Heartwood download thread that talks about WHERE to post feedback.

Please post your comments/questions HERE.  Please do not PM me

Notice how this is cleverly disguised in large red letters to be inconspicuous.

I'm grumpy; I was up all night long laying out an 8 layer circuit board...
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #258 on: January 15, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »
Oh, and I did get huffy with 12X the other day.  12X!!?!?! of all people.  That's like kicking your favorite brother in the gonadz.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 15, 2009, 11:57:06 AM »
More like removing that mole on the underside of your.... well... you know....

It might bug the heck outta ya, but it's refreshing to know it's there.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline masteryoda

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • masteryoda has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2009, 04:54:36 AM »
Perfect!!!

I was able to get this script working perfectly and already got a heartwood kit!!!  Good job.

I have on more question, is it possible to run two copies of this script on one computer?? I know how to do it for other scripts I was just wonder if it would work with this one.

Thanks

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »
Let us know what you did to fix your issues on both your computers so others may learn from your findings.

There are some that have gotten multiple copies of the heartwood script running on the same computer, but they can fight one another and require that both windows be visible for the OCR to work.  Most people I know use a virtual machine to run a separate OS for each instance of UO.  That way you can even minimize the screen an can even surf the web using the same computer.  I had 4 clients running when I was doing Doom looting, but only 2 clients when I was doing heartwood.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 17, 2009, 10:23:50 AM »
What is a good site for a VM? Being able to run two Questers and surf the net would be a dream come true for me. Then the old girldfriend wouldn't interrupt my scripting routines. ;D

I'm gonna google a bit and read up on it but if you have any sites/info etc from personal experience you wouldn't mind sharing to get me started in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #263 on: January 17, 2009, 12:41:26 PM »
I did a write up on virtualization a while ago.  Here's the linky:

http://www.scriptuo.com/smf/index.php?topic=549.0
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 17, 2009, 06:14:59 PM »
Then the old girldfriend wouldn't interrupt my scripting routines. ;D

What About the New Girlfriend?

Offline masteryoda

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • masteryoda has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 18, 2009, 05:14:35 AM »
Hey,

I got my issues fixed by changing the resolution on the laptop.  I was able to download microsoft Vit PC, and get a second copy of this running.  This script is outstanding.

I have on last question, BMitemeval numbers what do they mean, defult is 26, if i go lower does that mean better loot or worse?  Also will the itemeval itself pick out good jewlry and bows of do i need claw running for that.

Thanks for any help.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 18, 2009, 05:40:11 AM »
I have on last question, BMitemeval numbers what do they mean, defult is 26, if i go lower does that mean better loot or worse?  Also will the itemeval itself pick out good jewlry and bows of do i need claw running for that.

BMitemeval and the claw are two different programs that do similar things.
though I would suggest to use the Claw over BMitemeval.

The Difference is BMitemEval will give each type of property a value and some sort of equation will decide how good the item is.  higher the number the better the item it will loot/grab.

now, the Claw uses a table of items property's that you select. and it will grab any items that match your specified item property.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #267 on: January 18, 2009, 12:53:25 PM »
You can't rely AT ALL on BMitemeval for jewelry.

From what I understand about BMitemeval, the larger the number, the more selective it will be.  But you have NO control over what you want to loot with it.  However, BMitemeval is nice for a NO SETUP method of looting as long as you can accept it's assumptions on what "good" is.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 18, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »
Thank TM I'm gonna head on over to that thread as I messed around with it last night but couldn't get the UO Client to launch. I'll ask some questions in that thread.

@Master Yoda What is microsoft Vit PC?

@Khameleom With my personality type I'm lucky to have a girlfriend at all. LOL! Not sure why she puts up with me but I got a good girl right now no new girlfriend needed. She's real good to me. Yeah she can be a pain in the butt sometimes but I realized along time ago not to take someone special in your life for granted. I'm real lucky I got a keeper. Now I just need to get my VM up and running or get her a labtop. :P

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #269 on: January 21, 2009, 12:23:00 PM »
Microsoft Virtual PC is one of the virtualization options.  Take a look at my writeup, I have a linky to the Microsoft selection in there.
Come play RIFT with me!