Author Topic: Hello All!!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline SpybeeStoutTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SpybeeStout has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello All!!
« on: January 16, 2018, 05:30:23 AM »
HI my name is Makay
AKA Spybee on Most all other Games and platforms.

I Started UO back in Beta with my Brothers and watched the fall out of them into World of Warcraft (WOW) and i was playing UO By My Self for about 2 years after my fam. left UO for WOW. Tell i stopped Playing UO and got Dragged to WOW where i got stuck on it for Last few years. tell Blizzard messed it all up with have me repay for my Flying over and over with gold and time spent to get it back in each Expansion made me get sick of the game.
So i was lost to face all the games in the world LOL tell my Bro got back on UO and dragged myself back in i have 6 Guys all 6 or 7 X. I'm Working on getting  all back that i lost in the game. From the Fall of my house you don't play it decays.

so i don't get much time to play running my pool company and full time DAD. i do what i can to shot when i can at you all and Thanks for letting me Chill in your Space with you All..

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 06:56:30 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All!!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 03:07:14 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline SpybeeStoutTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SpybeeStout has no influence.
  • Respect: 0