Author Topic: Hello ScriptUO  (Read 1739 times)

Offline mceyhansTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mceyhans has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello ScriptUO
« on: November 17, 2018, 03:01:21 PM »
Greetings, and well met!
So, I stumbled upon scriptUO recently and I've limited myself to lurking. I've been playing UO since T2A. I played UO official servers until 2006ish. I have been bouncing around free servers since 2006. I had an unsuccessful return to live servers around 4 years ago when they did one of those "return to UO" scams. I've concluded that I'm a free server-holic for the rest of my UO days.

I'm 32, with a great job that allows me to play UO quite a bit. I've got a stupid puggle named Buddy, hence the silly screen name. He was laying in my lap when I created the account and it's the first thing that came to mind.

I love to do all sorts of things in UO but I mostly PvP, maybe do the BOD thing here and there. I've recently taken up the lucrative IDOC business and here I am searching for more tools to add to the UO-Belt to help make my game play a little bit more enjoyable!

I will say that my ability to read, write, edit, or even understand most of the code in these scripts is amateur at best. I have had success in fixing some scripts to work for my particular server.
So, with that said, here's a big thanks to those of you with the know-how and the motivation to create and maintain this awesome resource and the scripts found therein!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ScriptUO
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 03:45:42 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 04:12:40 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7